This is a demo model, has been put on barrels by direct thread, never shot, no Rockset or similar goop used, just signs of light handling. Cosmetic qualtiy is a solid A. Not even an A-. All parts, factory box, factory warranty.
Lightweight. Versatile. Modular. The Nomad-30 exists for the everyday user. Designed to go everywhere you go, mounted on whichever rifle suits your job for the day.
The Nomad-30 is made with 17-4 stainless steel and Grade 5 titanium. Weighing in at just 14 ounces, you’ll hardly know it’s there. Featuring an improved high-efficiency baffle design, you’ll appreciate industry-leading sound reduction at the muzzle and minimal first-round-pop.
Don’t let the lightweight fool you. It will enjoy long walks in the woods with you, but will also handle every bit of that rigorous training course.
It ships in its direct-thread configuration with 5/8×24 threads. If you are already a fan of Dead Air muzzle devices, you’ll be happy to know the Nomad-30 is Key-Mo compatible. That means your Nomad-30 can have the same robust and proven quick attachment method as our Sandman models, giving you the best of both worlds. Plus, the Nomad-30 is compatible with all Sandman front caps.
*Accessories such as Key-Mo and E-Brake shown in images are not included.
|Rating:||Multi - Up to .300 Win Mag|
|Min. Barrel Length:||No Restrictions|
see review in The Firearms Blog here
Buying and shipping through Charlie’s is easy, but there is some information you need to know. This item must ship to FFL holder. No civilian exceptions.
1) Check your state laws to make sure the federally regulated item you want to purchase is legal in your state.
2) Find your FFL… Have your dealer send us a copy of their FFL and SOT to Charlie’s (Make them earn their fee!). Not every FFL is a SOT or Class 2 / Class 3 dealer.
3) Be patient! You should hear from our compliance department within 3-4 business days. If not, feel free to reach out for a status update.
That’s it! We try to make this process as simple as possible for our customers. Please click the “Buying a Firearm” tab at the top of this page for more information.
THIS IS A SERIALIZED ITEM. It must ship to a Federal Firearms License holder. No civilian exceptions.
Buying and shipping through Charlie’s is easy, but there is some information you need to know. Only a federally licensed firearms dealer may receive a firearm or federally regulated serialized item (like a receiver or suppressor). We cannot ship these items directly to you. Please follow these steps to process your transaction:
1) Check your state laws to make sure the federally regulated item you want to purchase is legal in your state. Your FFL dealer should be able to give you all of the necessary information regarding your state specific laws. But, if we ship to your FFL, and there is a legal issue, we cannot accept a return. So please make sure that you know and follow your local and state laws.
2) A quick google search will show you what Federal Firearms Licensed (FFL) dealers are in your area. When you are ready to purchase, contact the FFL dealer you would like to use and get their shipping address. During the check-out, put YOUR address in the “billing” section and the FFL DEALER’S address in the “shipping” section. If you don’t know your FFLs address, that’s okay. You can send the information later.
3) After check out, make sure to contact your FFL dealer to ensure they will receive your shipment for you (most do this for a small fee, but you should always double check).
4) Have your dealer send us a copy of their FFL to FFL@CharliesCustomClones.com. Charlie’s does not reach to your FFL (MAKE THEM EARN THEIR FEE!!!)
5) Be patient! In order to ensure we remain compliant with all federal laws, our compliance department is kept separate from our sales and operations team. Please allow a few days for our compliance officer to verify all of your dealer’s documents and ensure all federal laws are being observed. You should hear from our compliance department within 3-4 business days. If not, feel free to reach out for a status update.
That’s it! We try to make this process as simple as possible for our customers, but if you are unfamiliar the process or have any other questions, please visit our How to Buy a Suppressor page for more details.