Daniel Defense Micro Mount for Aimpoint T1/T2, SPARC, Holosun
Originally designed for the Aimpoint Micro T1 and T2, this mount fits many popular micro red dot sights. This is the mount used on the FBI HRT assault carbine.
When it says "Daniel Defense" you know it is made in the USA and is high quality. This mount comes standard with full co-witness and also a spacer to add height for 1/3 lower co-witness, so ready to Rock & Lock ®
The Daniel Defense Micro Mount is designed to securely mount a variety of popular optics to your flat-top upper receiver including Aimpoint’s Micro R-1, H-1, H-2, T-1, T-2, Vortex’s Sparc I & II, Primary Arms’ Micro Dot & Advanced Micro Dot, Holosun Technologies HS403, or any other optic utilizing the same type of mounting interface. Offering Absolute or a Lower 1⁄3rd Co-Witness with your back-up iron sights, this mount is ideal for shooters who are looking for one of the lightest and strongest mounts available to secure their optics.
- Absolute or lower 1/3rd co-witness
- Recoil lug interface between mount and optic
- Snag-free and reversible
- Patented Rock & Lock attachment system
MATERIALS & CONSTRUCTION
- Precision CNC machined from Aircraft Grade 6061-T6 Aluminum
- Military Specification Type III Hard Coat Anodized
- Lower 1/3rd spacer manufactured from a lightweight magnesium alloy
- Made in the USA!