This is truly a custom made pistol. Built from scratch at CZ Custom, the A01 is the evolution of the Shadow series as Angus would have done it. The frame is the star of the show and is hammer-forged, CNC-machined and then blued. Very obvious is its massively heavy dustcover which kills both recoil and muzzle rise. With a deep beavertail, undercut triggerguard, raised 25 LPI checkering and an internal magwell, it combines classic CZ 75 ergonomics with purposedriven features ideal for competition. To ensure that the trigger is up to snuff, both the hammer and the sear are directly pinned in the frame to solidify trigger pull consistency. DA pull weight is from 8-8.5 lbs. while SA clocks in at 3-3.5 lbs. and a short reset is standard. The trigger itself is lifted from the CZ 85 Combat. The slide is CNCed from 4140 bar stock and features front and rear serrations and CZ Custom low-mount rear sight and fiber-optic front. Icing on the cake is a 4.925” match-grade bull barrel made from 416 stainless steel. Built for the higher capacity P-09/P-07/P-10 magazine platform, the A01-LD ships with two 19-round P-09 magazines. Made in Mesa, AZ, USA.
14lb Hammer Spring installed (Orange)
13lb Recoil Spring
Buying and shipping through Charlie’s is easy, but there is some information you need to know. This item must ship to FFL holder. No civilian exceptions.
1) Check your state laws to make sure the federally regulated item you want to purchase is legal in your state.
2) Find your FFL… Have your dealer send us a copy of their FFL to Charlie’s (Make them earn their fee!!!)
3) Be patient! You should hear from our compliance department within 3-4 business days. If not, feel free to reach out for a status update.
That’s it! We try to make this process as simple as possible for our customers. Please click the “Buying a Firearm” tab at the top of this page for more information.
Note: This firearm CANNOT ship to California
THIS IS A SERIALIZED FIREARM. It must ship to a Federal Firearms License holder. No civilian exceptions.
Buying and shipping through Charlie’s is easy, but there is some information you need to know. Only a federally licensed firearms dealer may receive a firearm or federally regulated serialized item (like a receiver or suppressor). We cannot ship these items directly to you. Please follow these steps to process your transaction:
1) Check your state laws to make sure the federally regulated item you want to purchase is legal in your state. Your FFL dealer should be able to give you all of the necessary information regarding your state specific laws. But, if we ship to your FFL, and there is a legal issue, we cannot accept a return. So please make sure that you know and follow your local and state laws.
2) A quick google search will show you what Federal Firearms Licensed (FFL) dealers are in your area. When you are ready to purchase, contact the FFL dealer you would like to use and get their shipping address. During the check-out, put YOUR address in the “billing” section and the FFL DEALER’S address in the “shipping” section. If you don’t know your FFLs address, that’s okay. You can send the information later.
3) After check out, make sure to contact your FFL dealer to ensure they will receive your shipment for you (most do this for a small fee, but you should always double check).
4) Have your dealer send us a copy of their FFL to FFL@CharliesCustomClones.com. Charlie’s does not reach to your FFL (MAKE THEM EARN THEIR FEE!!!)
5) Be patient! In order to ensure we remain compliant with all federal laws, our compliance department is kept separate from our sales and operations team. Please allow a few days for our compliance officer to verify all of your dealer’s documents and ensure all federal laws are being observed. You should hear from our compliance department within 3-4 business days. If not, feel free to reach out for a status update.
That’s it! We try to make this process as simple as possible for our customers, but if you are unfamiliar the process or have any other questions, please visit our How to Buy a Firearm page for more details.
California and New York residents please, click here. The process may be different due to state specific laws.
NOTE: The free shipping option does not apply to full rifles, unless purchased with a riflescope. If you choose free shipping at check-out, we will bill you for shipping later.