CQD Tactical Hand Grip (VFG)
When your life depends upon it - you can depend upon the CQD Vertical Forward Grip for Picatinny rails.
Charlie's just loves cool and somewhat unique stuff. This is one. The CQD® Tactical Hand Grip was designed and tested to improve the operator/officer’s weapons handling and marksmanship capabilities and since it is NOT made from plastic but rather formed from a single piece of aircraft-grade aluminum, it is virtually indestructible and will not break during hard use.
Charlie's is the largest supplier of authentic military correct rifles, upper receiver groups, components and clone parts. Not fakes. And Charlie's is one of Deiter's largest dealers. Deiter is quality and Charlie's brings you quality brands that you can trust.
- Mounts easily on any weapon outfitted with a 1913 (Picatinny) Rail System
- Black, non-reflective, matte finish with logo
- Recessed section for electrical pressure/tape switch. Ambidextrous grip allowing pressure switch to be mounted on either side of the weapon
- Hollow, waterproof (o-ring sealed) handle quietly stores two spare 3-volt lithium batteries
- Ergonomic, non-slip design with smooth, contour surface allows for comfortable and secured grip in all field situations
- Dovetail, three-point construction with full planer mounting clamp for secure attachment
- Sturdy, one-piece, 6061-T6 aluminum construction equipped with a drain hole in upper handle
- Handle’s unique shape and construction help keep heat from rapid, sustained weapons fire away from the operator’s hand
- Made in the USA
• Handle: Aircraft grade, 6061-T6 aluminum
• Overall Length: 5 inches
• Overall Width: 1.12 inches
• Weight: 7 oz.
• Coating: Black boron carbide
• End Cap: Black oxide finish, utilized for limited hammering, striking, and pressure points