The enhanced Beretta 1301 Tactical is the newest iteration of Beretta's premier law enforcement and home-defense semi-automatic shotgun series. Engineered to be ultra-reliable and easy to use, this modern tactical shotgun features enlarged controls, a cold hammer-forged, back-bored barrel, and Beretta's ultrafast BLINK gas operating system with a cross tube gas piston that allows for 36% faster cycling than its competition.
Right out of the box, the new 1301 features an oversized charging handle, a large highly textured bolt release, and an oversized reversible safety button. These features make it easy to use in all weather or lighting conditions as your hands will always be able to positively and safely grip it and operate the controls. Also, the aggressive checkering on the forend makes it easy to gain a secure grip even while wearing gloves.
The 1301 Tactical features a robust, protected ghost-ring system with an interchangeable front sight, which gives the user the opportunity to adapt it to any use - no matter the conditions. An interchangeable choke system allows for maximum flexibility based on use and needs. An OptimaBore HP Improved Cylinder (flush configuration) is included with this package as well as a factory 7+1 capacity one-piece magazine tube (with correct 2.75" shells - certain shells may be beyond 2.75" in OAL and will reduce capacity to 6+1).
For additional customization, the receiver offers an aircraft-grade, aluminum MIL-STD 1913 Picatinny rail that makes it easy to add optics with modifications to the shotgun.
This enhanced tactical shotgun features a cold hammer-forged, back-bored barrel that dissipates recoil away from the shooter's hand and greatly reduces muzzle flip.
The 1301 Tactical is a semiautomatic gas-operated tactical shotgun manufactured by Beretta, with home-defense and law enforcement applications in mind. The short, 18 ½” barrel gives it a compact size and makes it ideal for engaging targets while in confined spaces. In addition to its effectiveness in close-quarters, the 1301 Tactical was built to be extremely reliable and easy to use. It sports a large textured bolt release, an oversized charging handle, and a hefty safety button that can be switched from side to side. The amplified checkering around the grip and fore-end ensures the operator will have a consistent grip on the weapon. Aside from its ease of use and close range capabilities, the 1301 Tactical is a highly customizable platform; the ghost-ring sight system has a replaceable front sight, the choke is interchangeable, and a receiver mounted MIL-STD Picatinny rail allows for the installation of optics.
Beretta’s 1301 Tactical utilizes an integrated “BLINK” gas operating system, which features a cross tube gas piston. This piston design allows the gun to cycle shells faster than the majority of shotguns in the same class, making it an ideal choice for 3-gun competitions.
Note: This Law Enforcement model is the same as the civilian model, except that this model has a fixed choke. While designated a law enforcement edition, this rifle is open to all legal gun buyers
Charlie's also offers the following sister models: Beretta 1301 shotgun - Civilian Edition with Pistol Grip, Beretta 1301 Tactical Shotgun with Pistol Grip, LE Edition, Beretta 1302 Tactical Shotgun with Pistol Grip, Civilian Edition
Buying and shipping through Charlie’s is easy, but there is some information you need to know. This item must ship to FFL holder. No civilian exceptions.
1) Check your state laws to make sure the federally regulated item you want to purchase is legal in your state.
2) Find your FFL… Have your dealer send us a copy of their FFL to Charlie’s (Make them earn their fee!!!)
3) Be patient! You should hear from our compliance department within 3-4 business days. If not, feel free to reach out for a status update.
That’s it! We try to make this process as simple as possible for our customers. Please click the “Buying a Firearm” tab at the top of this page for more information.
This item cannot ship to California
NOTE: The free shipping option does not apply to full rifles and shotguns.
THIS IS A SERIALIZED FIREARM. It must ship to a Federal Firearms License holder. No civilian exceptions.
Buying and shipping through Charlie’s is easy, but there is some information you need to know. Only a federally licensed firearms dealer may receive a firearm or federally regulated serialized item (like a receiver or suppressor). We cannot ship these items directly to you. Please follow these steps to process your transaction:
1) Check your state laws to make sure the federally regulated item you want to purchase is legal in your state. Your FFL dealer should be able to give you all of the necessary information regarding your state specific laws. But, if we ship to your FFL, and there is a legal issue, we cannot accept a return. So please make sure that you know and follow your local and state laws.
2) A quick google search will show you what Federal Firearms Licensed (FFL) dealers are in your area. When you are ready to purchase, contact the FFL dealer you would like to use and get their shipping address. During the check-out, put YOUR address in the “billing” section and the FFL DEALER’S address in the “shipping” section. If you don’t know your FFLs address, that’s okay. You can send the information later.
3) After check out, make sure to contact your FFL dealer to ensure they will receive your shipment for you (most do this for a small fee, but you should always double check).
4) Have your dealer send us a copy of their FFL to FFL@CharliesCustomClones.com. Charlie’s does not reach to your FFL (MAKE THEM EARN THEIR FEE!!!)
5) Be patient! In order to ensure we remain compliant with all federal laws, our compliance department is kept separate from our sales and operations team. Please allow a few days for our compliance officer to verify all of your dealer’s documents and ensure all federal laws are being observed. You should hear from our compliance department within 3-4 business days. If not, feel free to reach out for a status update.
That’s it! We try to make this process as simple as possible for our customers, but if you are unfamiliar the process or have any other questions, please visit our How to Buy a Firearm page for more details.
California and New York residents please, click here. The process may be different due to state specific laws.
NOTE: The free shipping option does not apply to full rifles, unless purchased with a riflescope. If you choose free shipping at check-out, we will bill you for shipping later.