The APC9 has a slightly longer barrel than the Sub Compact Weapon, SCW, chosen as an executive defensive concealed weapon by the US Army in 2019. Quality Swiss made pistol. Aimpoint sight, is an optional add-on
Made in Switzerland using state of the art materials and manufacturing methods, the APC9 semi-automatic pistol is a masterpiece of Swiss precision. B&T AG is a global industry leader in military and law enforcement weapon systems and accessories. The B&T APC9 Pro 9mm semi-automatic pistol is the commercial variant of the highly acclaimed APC sub machine gun which is in use by elite military and law enforcement units around the globe. The PRO features ambidextrous non-reciprocating charging handle.
As one of the flagships of B&T, the APC PRO line represents a breakthrough in customization and modularity on a pistol-caliber platform. Every component is of the highest quality, and is meticulously machined and fitted with the Swiss-made precision that B&T is known for.
The APC PRO itself is equipped with several major upgrades such as enhanced lower receiver ergonomics and a side positioned bolt hold open/release. The APC PRO also sports a non-reciprocating, auto-folding charging handle to reduce the risk of snagging on loose clothing/equipment.
At the heart of the APC system is the hydraulic shock-absorbing buffer system which greatly mitigates recoil and enhances overall accuracy. In terms of customization, the APC PRO features a flattop Picatinny rail for optics as well as a an under-barrel rail for lights/lasers. Each APC PRO unit also has a variety of B&T made accessories including brass-catchers, extended magazines, and fore-grips designed specifically for that model. In addition, many aspects of the APC PRO are reminiscent of the AR-15, such as the ambidextrous selector switch, the ergonomics, trigger assembly and accepts AR-15 style grips. These similarities make for a better shooting experience for someone already acquainted with the AR-15.
The B&T APC9 Pro features easy upgrades, like swapping out the lower for a Glock or Sig compatible lower. Note: The upper portion is the registered firearm, much like a HK MP5, the lower is a lightweight polymer trigger housing and grip. Other upgrades include a folding brace, a collapsible brace and a rear push-button sling adapter. The manual provides other upgrades that are availalb.e
MFR SKU: BT-36039
Buying and shipping through Charlie’s is easy, but there is some information you need to know. This item must ship to FFL holder. No civilian exceptions.
1) Check your state laws to make sure the federally regulated item you want to purchase is legal in your state.
2) Find your FFL… Have your dealer send us a copy of their FFL to Charlie’s (Make them earn their fee!!!)
3) Be patient! You should hear from our compliance department within 3-4 business days. If not, feel free to reach out for a status update.
That’s it! We try to make this process as simple as possible for our customers. Please click the “Buying a Firearm” tab at the top of this page for more information.
This weapon may not be sold in California
NOTE: The free shipping option does not apply to full rifles, unless purchased with a scope. If you choose free shipping at check-out, we will bill you for shipping later.
THIS IS A SERIALIZED FIREARM. It must ship to a Federal Firearms License holder. No civilian exceptions.
Buying and shipping through Charlie’s is easy, but there is some information you need to know. Only a federally licensed firearms dealer may receive a firearm or federally regulated serialized item (like a receiver or suppressor). We cannot ship these items directly to you. Please follow these steps to process your transaction:
1) Check your state laws to make sure the federally regulated item you want to purchase is legal in your state. Your FFL dealer should be able to give you all of the necessary information regarding your state specific laws. But, if we ship to your FFL, and there is a legal issue, we cannot accept a return. So please make sure that you know and follow your local and state laws.
2) A quick google search will show you what Federal Firearms Licensed (FFL) dealers are in your area. When you are ready to purchase, contact the FFL dealer you would like to use and get their shipping address. During the check-out, put YOUR address in the “billing” section and the FFL DEALER’S address in the “shipping” section. If you don’t know your FFLs address, that’s okay. You can send the information later.
3) After check out, make sure to contact your FFL dealer to ensure they will receive your shipment for you (most do this for a small fee, but you should always double check).
4) Have your dealer send us a copy of their FFL to FFL@CharliesCustomClones.com. Charlie’s does not reach to your FFL (MAKE THEM EARN THEIR FEE!!!)
5) Be patient! In order to ensure we remain compliant with all federal laws, our compliance department is kept separate from our sales and operations team. Please allow a few days for our compliance officer to verify all of your dealer’s documents and ensure all federal laws are being observed. You should hear from our compliance department within 3-4 business days. If not, feel free to reach out for a status update.
That’s it! We try to make this process as simple as possible for our customers, but if you are unfamiliar the process or have any other questions, please visit our How to Buy a Firearm page for more details.
California and New York residents please, click here. The process may be different due to state specific laws.
NOTE: The free shipping option does not apply to full rifles, unless purchased with a riflescope. If you choose free shipping at check-out, we will bill you for shipping later.