Aimpoint Micro T-2
The Aimpoint® Micro T-2 redefines everything you thought you knew about compact red dot sights. Cutting edge lens coatings radically improve the shape and clarity of the 2 MOA red dot and physical protection has been added for even more ruggedness.
If you are like the guys at Charlie's, you probably cut your teeth AR shooting with the Aimpoint T-1. Aimpoint has improved on that great design.
Aimpoint listened to feedback coming from hard-core customers desiring an even more hard core Micro sight. With a redesigned and reinforced house body, as well as flip-up covers protecting the lenses, the Aimpoint® Micro T-2 can withstand all types of environmental conditions.
At the same time, we decided to improve upon the optical performance of the sight which results in a new lens and an important breakthrough in reflective lens coatings. This makes the Micro T-2 and the 3XMag magnifier a fantastic optical combination.
Like Mama always said growing up, "why get something like an Aimpoint, when you can get an Aimpoint?" Let Charlie's help you get the red-dot that you deserve today.
- Advanced optical lenses for even better light transmission
- Front Flip-up lens cover is included
- Transparent rear Flip-up lens cover is included
- Reinforced protection of the turrets for even greater ruggedness
- Ideal for rifles, carbines, shotguns, submachine guns, and handguns
- Weight 3.7 oz. (105g) including mount, sight only 3.0 oz. (84g)
- 1X (non-magnifying) parallax free optic
- Compatible will all generations of Night Vision Devices (NVD)
- 1 Off position, 4 night vision compatible settings and 8 daylight settings – one extra bright for use with laser protection glasses or in bright desert sunlight
- Integral Picatinny-style base allows easy attachment to any rail
- ACET technology allows 50,000 hours (over 5 years) of constant operation with one battery
- Available in 2 MOA dot size
- Hard anodized non-reflective finish
- Submersible to 80 feet (25 meters)
- Use as a standalone sight or piggybacked on larger magnifying, thermal, or night vision optics
- with standard low profile mount