Energetic Armament VOX-S .30 / .223 cal Center Fire Suppressor w/ Key-Mo Adapter
It is not often that you see something unique in the suppressed fire community, but this might be it. The VOX starts with superior materials that perform best when really hot, and then provide solid suppressed fire and durability and almost universal configurability across legacy adapaters.
The ultra strength of this unique aerospace alloy allows the VOX™ to achieve very low weight at only 14.7oz without sacrificing durability. The high strength alloy allows thinner walls which not only optimize low weight but also increases internal volume while maintaining a small outer envelope. More internal volume= better sound attenuation.
The VOX™ is compatible with all industry standard quick-disconnect mounting systems including the Dead Air™ KEY-MO™ and the Silencer Co.™ ASR™. This allows the operator to use the muzzle devices they already have and makes swapping your VOX™ between guns very simple and convenient.
The nose cap of the VOX™ is removeable and features a wipe holder as standard equipment. A high temperature rated silicone wipe provides ultra-quiet sound performance when using sub-sonic rounds. The wipe forms a seal to the exiting bullet to control gas flow and bring the ultimate quiet to your shot. The wipe is easily removed for heavy supersonic, high power shooting is needed. The VOX™ is quiet… really quiet… with low, even tone that gives your rifle the voice you want.
Energetic Armament features a lifetime, no bullshit, guarantee. If you need us, we will be there to take care of your silencer. Our patent pending banded core construction allows us to repair damaged silencers quickly and get you back on the firing line. Take a look. The serialized component is removable, allowing replacement of the core of the suppressor, should something happen.
This model includes the Dead Air Key-Mo adapter, so you can attach your VOX directly to any Dead Air muzzle device, in a quick release fashion. This gives you immense freedom, as there is no need to change anything on the can as you move between 5.56mm, .300 BlackOut, 7.62, and other calibers supported by the Dead Air Key-Mo mount.
|MIN. BARREL LENGTH||
VOX™: Latin for voice. The voice of your gun- Raise your standards and lower your voice…™
Energetic Armament is disrupting the status quo again. The Vox™ silencer represents the next level of precision engineered rifle silencers. The silencer core is CNC welded from C300 Maraging (MARtensitic AGING) nickel-cobalt superalloy. Energetic Armament is the first silencer manufacturer to apply this ultra-strong alloy to a silencer. This aerospace alloy was developed and used by NASA to meet the extreme high-temp stress requirements of rocket motor casings with an incredible strength to weight ratio. Tensile yield strength is a measure of how much force a material can withstand before it begins to fail. Other manufacturers are stuck with 17-4 H1150 Stainless which has a yield of 100ksi or 6Al-4V titanium which has a yield of 120ksi. The C300 maraging steel used in the VOX™ is heat treated to achieve a yield of over 270ksi. What’s more: It has more strength at 1,000°F than either stainless (17-4 H1150) or titanium have at room temp! The unique material science of the VOX means you don’t have to compromise- you get the rugged full-auto rated capability of a heavy silencer with the light weight of a less rugged titanium can. No other silencer offers this spectrum of capabilities and features.
The data shown in the above graph is taken from Metallic Materials Properties Development and Standardization (MMPDS) which is the US Federal standard for metallic materials properties. This standard is used for DoD (Formerly Mil-Handbook-5), FAA and NASA for flight critical design and procurement. This represents statistically validated materials properties for Aerospace Materials Standards (AMS). Data shown for C300 Maraging Steel is per AMS 6514 (bar) and for 17-4PH Stainless is per AMS 5643 (bar)
Buying and shipping through Charlie’s is easy, but there is some information you need to know. This item must ship to FFL holder. No civilian exceptions.
1) Check your state laws to make sure the federally regulated item you want to purchase is legal in your state.
2) Find your FFL… Have your dealer send us a copy of their FFL and SOT to Charlie’s (Make them earn their fee!). Not every FFL is a SOT or Class 2 / Class 3 dealer.
3) Be patient! You should hear from our compliance department within 3-4 business days. If not, feel free to reach out for a status update.
That’s it! We try to make this process as simple as possible for our customers. Please click the “Buying a Firearm” tab at the top of this page for more information.
THIS IS A SERIALIZED ITEM. It must ship to a Federal Firearms License holder. No civilian exceptions.
Buying and shipping through Charlie’s is easy, but there is some information you need to know. Only a federally licensed firearms dealer may receive a firearm or federally regulated serialized item (like a receiver or suppressor). We cannot ship these items directly to you. Please follow these steps to process your transaction:
1) Check your state laws to make sure the federally regulated item you want to purchase is legal in your state. Your FFL dealer should be able to give you all of the necessary information regarding your state specific laws. But, if we ship to your FFL, and there is a legal issue, we cannot accept a return. So please make sure that you know and follow your local and state laws.
2) A quick google search will show you what Federal Firearms Licensed (FFL) dealers are in your area. When you are ready to purchase, contact the FFL dealer you would like to use and get their shipping address. During the check-out, put YOUR address in the “billing” section and the FFL DEALER’S address in the “shipping” section. If you don’t know your FFLs address, that’s okay. You can send the information later.
3) After check out, make sure to contact your FFL dealer to ensure they will receive your shipment for you (most do this for a small fee, but you should always double check).
4) Have your dealer send us a copy of their FFL to FFL@CharliesCustomClones.com. Charlie’s does not reach to your FFL (MAKE THEM EARN THEIR FEE!!!)
5) Be patient! In order to ensure we remain compliant with all federal laws, our compliance department is kept separate from our sales and operations team. Please allow a few days for our compliance officer to verify all of your dealer’s documents and ensure all federal laws are being observed. You should hear from our compliance department within 3-4 business days. If not, feel free to reach out for a status update.
That’s it! We try to make this process as simple as possible for our customers, but if you are unfamiliar the process or have any other questions, please visit our How to Buy a Suppressor page for more details.