This is what all the excitement is about for long range precision suppressed shooting.
The Thunder Beast Arms Corporation Ultra 7DT is ideal for shooters needing a compact suppressor while providing excellent suppression and maintaining accuracy. This 30 caliber version provides flexibility from .223 up to 300 Norma Mag. The full titanium construction keeps weight to an absolute minimum.
The ULTRA 7 is TBAC's highly efficient compact precision rifle suppressor. It is best for applications where a compact form factor is important but excellent suppression is still required. The ULTRA 7 is available in .30 caliber and 6.5 mm caliber. The .30 caliber version is best for maximum flexibility for .223 up to .300 RUM. The 6.5 mm caliber version optimizes suppression performance on 6.5 mm and smaller calibers.
The ULTRA 7 will suppress a typical .308 bolt-action rifle down to approx 134-136 dB1. When shot on a .260 Remington or 6.5 Creedmoor, the 6.5 mm Ultra 7 is 2-3 dB quieter than the .30 caliber Ultra on the same rifle, and as quiet or quieter than a .30 cal Ultra 9. It also has very little or no "first round pop" (FRP) in most applications. The ULTRA 7 weighs just 9.7 ounces.
The ULTRA series represents a revolutionary improvement in titanium precision rifle suppressors. Thunder Beast Arms took everything they learned over the last half decade building precision rifle suppressors, and put it into the ULTRA design. The ULTRA series offers unprecedented light weight and class-leading suppression levels.
The CB mount and direct thread mount have equivalent accuracy and repeatability.
In direct thread configuration, the ULTRA suppressors use a heat-treated 17-4 thread insert and initial blast shield. The ULTRA series suppressors also have the flexibility to be changed from direct thread to CB mount and vice versa via a simple factory service operation, in case your needs change. This is accomplished by removing or replacing the default brake from the direct thread version.
The ULTRA series is constructed of titanium with a fully-welded core. This material and construction provide a great strength to weight ratio. It can take whatever your precision rifle can dish out.
The ULTRA baffle stack was completely redesigned, but retains the principles that made the 30P-1 stack such a great precision and long-range suppressor. Thunder Beast Arms Corp suppressors have racked up impressive results at long-range field shooting events nationwide, and have been the most popular suppressor used in the Precision Rifle Series (top 50 competitors) for three years running.
Many long-range shooters prefer shooting suppressed because the muzzle blast and concussion is eliminated, while the recoil impulse is reduced and smoothed out over time. The net result is that the rifle is easier to shoot and it's easier to make hits. Communication with your spotter is easier because the need for hearing protection is reduced.
The .30 cal ULTRA was designed around .308 for maximum flexibility and is rated up to .300 Winchester Magnum (18" barrel), but it's the ideal suppressor for the most competitive mid-sized cartridges for long-range shooting such as .243 Winchester .260 Remington, 6.5 Creedmoor, 6.5x47 Lapua, 6.5-284 Norma, and 7mm Remington Magnum & WSM.
See review in Precision Rifle Blog
Photos courtesty of Thunderbeast Arms Corporation and @smith_and_wesson_man
Minimum barrel lengths2:
|6"||.300 Blackout (subsonic)|
|8"||.300 Blackout (full power)|
|10"||6.8 SPC, 7.62x39|
|11.5"||223 Rem, 5.56, 6.5 Grendel|
|16"||.260 REM, 6.5 Creedmoor|
|18"||7mm RM, 7mm WSM, .300 WIN MAG, .300 WSM|
|20"||7mm RUM, .300 RUM, 6.5 SAUM|
|22"||.300 Norma Magnum, 28 Nosler, 7 STW|
1. Measured in accordance with MIL-STD-1474D using a BK 2209 SLM one meter offset from muzzle
2. Max loads / min bbl lengths rated with CB Brake or direct thread
Buying and shipping through Charlie’s is easy, but there is some information you need to know. This item must ship to FFL holder. No civilian exceptions.
1) Check your state laws to make sure the federally regulated item you want to purchase is legal in your state.
2) Find your FFL… Have your dealer send us a copy of their FFL and SOT to Charlie’s (Make them earn their fee!). Not every FFL is a SOT or Class 2 / Class 3 dealer.
3) Be patient! You should hear from our compliance department within 3-4 business days. If not, feel free to reach out for a status update.
That’s it! We try to make this process as simple as possible for our customers. Please click the “Buying a Firearm” tab at the top of this page for more information.
THIS IS A SERIALIZED ITEM. It must ship to a Federal Firearms License holder. No civilian exceptions.
Buying and shipping through Charlie’s is easy, but there is some information you need to know. Only a federally licensed firearms dealer may receive a firearm or federally regulated serialized item (like a receiver or suppressor). We cannot ship these items directly to you. Please follow these steps to process your transaction:
1) Check your state laws to make sure the federally regulated item you want to purchase is legal in your state. Your FFL dealer should be able to give you all of the necessary information regarding your state specific laws. But, if we ship to your FFL, and there is a legal issue, we cannot accept a return. So please make sure that you know and follow your local and state laws.
2) A quick google search will show you what Federal Firearms Licensed (FFL) dealers are in your area. When you are ready to purchase, contact the FFL dealer you would like to use and get their shipping address. During the check-out, put YOUR address in the “billing” section and the FFL DEALER’S address in the “shipping” section. If you don’t know your FFLs address, that’s okay. You can send the information later.
3) After check out, make sure to contact your FFL dealer to ensure they will receive your shipment for you (most do this for a small fee, but you should always double check).
4) Have your dealer send us a copy of their FFL to FFL@CharliesCustomClones.com. Charlie’s does not reach to your FFL (MAKE THEM EARN THEIR FEE!!!)
5) Be patient! In order to ensure we remain compliant with all federal laws, our compliance department is kept separate from our sales and operations team. Please allow a few days for our compliance officer to verify all of your dealer’s documents and ensure all federal laws are being observed. You should hear from our compliance department within 3-4 business days. If not, feel free to reach out for a status update.
That’s it! We try to make this process as simple as possible for our customers, but if you are unfamiliar the process or have any other questions, please visit our How to Buy a Suppressor page for more details.