The ASR Flash Hider is compatible with Silencerco ASR Mounts. The ASR Mount is a quick attach / detach system for almost all SilencerCo suppressors. The simple one-hand-on, one-hand-off mounting system is compatible with all ASR Muzzle Devices to promote ease of transfer from one silencer to another. Once shouldered, the locking ring ensures the silencer won’t rotate or work itself loose under a heavy firing schedule. The patent-pending resonance suppression effectively eliminates the tuning-fork effect common with competing 3-prong Flash Hiders.
The ASR mounting system comes standard with the Omega 300, Chimera 300, Saker ASR and Specwar families. It’s also compatible with Hybrid 46, Harvester Series, Octane Series, and Omega K Series. See the size chart below to find the correct ASR Mount for your silencer.
Manufacturer's Part Number AC141
THIS IS A SERIALIZED ITEM. It must ship to a Federal Firearms License holder. No civilian exceptions.
Buying and shipping through Charlie’s is easy, but there is some information you need to know. Only a federally licensed firearms dealer may receive a firearm or federally regulated serialized item (like a receiver or suppressor). We cannot ship these items directly to you. Please follow these steps to process your transaction:
1) Check your state laws to make sure the federally regulated item you want to purchase is legal in your state. Your FFL dealer should be able to give you all of the necessary information regarding your state specific laws. But, if we ship to your FFL, and there is a legal issue, we cannot accept a return. So please make sure that you know and follow your local and state laws.
2) A quick google search will show you what Federal Firearms Licensed (FFL) dealers are in your area. When you are ready to purchase, contact the FFL dealer you would like to use and get their shipping address. During the check-out, put YOUR address in the “billing” section and the FFL DEALER’S address in the “shipping” section. If you don’t know your FFLs address, that’s okay. You can send the information later.
3) After check out, make sure to contact your FFL dealer to ensure they will receive your shipment for you (most do this for a small fee, but you should always double check).
4) Have your dealer send us a copy of their FFL to FFL@CharliesCustomClones.com. Charlie’s does not reach to your FFL (MAKE THEM EARN THEIR FEE!!!)
5) Be patient! In order to ensure we remain compliant with all federal laws, our compliance department is kept separate from our sales and operations team. Please allow a few days for our compliance officer to verify all of your dealer’s documents and ensure all federal laws are being observed. You should hear from our compliance department within 3-4 business days. If not, feel free to reach out for a status update.
That’s it! We try to make this process as simple as possible for our customers, but if you are unfamiliar the process or have any other questions, please visit our How to Buy a Suppressor page for more details.