The MG7 was designed for more discreet and tactical use. It is a compact, light and stout package. Ready for extreme full auto, the MG7 is not just a tactical rifle suppressor, it is quite happy on your hunting rifle too. The light weight and easy maneuverability make it great in the field.
the MG7K is a shorter version of the MG10, but with the new Gen 9 design, the increased volume of the newer design allows for extremely good suppression with a shorter size. This Rex suppressor pushes the suppression-centric design further. Now in a tubeless embodiment, Rex has leveraged the years of development and testing to craft a tough, light and above all, quiet suppressor. The Gen 9 design takes advantage of the bravo / universal / hub internal thread pattern, at 1-3/8", and then flares out to 1.7" for more volume and a quieter suppressor than prior MG7K models. This suppressor is purpose built to take advantage of any .30 caliber rifle, like .308, .30-06, 7.62, and even .300 Norma Magnum. This suppressor is extremely versatile, as it can easily operate with lesser calibers as well, like 6.5 CM and 5.56mm NATO. A number of shooters new to suppressors will find this level of versatility helpful to their hobby, with the ability to share one suppressor across multiple hosts, but swapping out the threaded hub adapter, for which Rex makes a good number of different threads for different rifles.
The Rex MG7K is precision CNC machined from 100% 17-4PH stainless steel, fully welded then hardened to the max. The final result is a suppressor with a hardness of 45-47 scale Rockwell hardness and tensile strength of 190,000psi. Go ahead... mag dump, bump fire or swing your selector to full auto. This suppressor is ready to last.
Backed by Rex's lifetime, no bullshit warranty, the MG7K is designed to be easily re-cored should you ever have any problems. The serial number and engraving is at the very back of the suppressor body. This is the safest place in the event of a baffle strike. If you ever damage to the suppressor, the manufacturer can re-core it fast and return it to factory new condition in a matter of days.
The MG7 is compatible with industry standard quick disconnect (QD) mounts. The main thread on the back of the suppressor is 1.375-24. There are many options for QD mounts on the market. The Dead Air Key-Mo the SilencerCo) ASR QD mounts work well. These QD mounts as well as the direct thread adapters make swapping your MG7K between firearms extremely easy.
Included with this suppressor is a 5/8"x24 direct thread insert, ready for your rifle.
While specifically made for .30 caliber rifles, this suppressor will work with smaller caliber rifles as well.
|Model||MG7K, .308 bore|
|Caliber Rating||.308, 7.62 NATO, .300NM|
|Optimized Calibers||7.62 NATO, .308 Win|
|Sound Suppression||.308 Win 20" barrel, 146.75 dB|
|Barrel Length Restriction||None|
|Number of Baffles||7|
|QD System||Sold Separately|
|Full Auto Rated||Yes|
|Thread Pitch||5/8 x 24 TPI|
|Length Added to Firearm||Approx 5 inches|
|Warranty Type||Lifetime, No BS|
|Material||17-4PH Hardened Stainless Steel|
|Included||Universal to 5/8 x 24 TPI adapter|
|Box Dimensions||7.3 x 2 x 2 inches|
|Package Weight||14.7 oz|
Buying and shipping through Charlie’s is easy, but there is some information you need to know. This item must ship to FFL holder. No civilian exceptions.
1) Check your state laws to make sure the federally regulated item you want to purchase is legal in your state.
2) Find your FFL… Have your dealer send us a copy of their FFL and SOT to Charlie’s (Make them earn their fee!). Not every FFL is a SOT or Class 2 / Class 3 dealer.
3) Be patient! You should hear from our compliance department within 3-4 business days. If not, feel free to reach out for a status update.
That’s it! We try to make this process as simple as possible for our customers. Please click the “Buying a Firearm” tab at the top of this page for more information.
THIS IS A SERIALIZED ITEM. It must ship to a Federal Firearms License holder. No civilian exceptions.
Buying and shipping through Charlie’s is easy, but there is some information you need to know. Only a federally licensed firearms dealer may receive a firearm or federally regulated serialized item (like a receiver or suppressor). We cannot ship these items directly to you. Please follow these steps to process your transaction:
1) Check your state laws to make sure the federally regulated item you want to purchase is legal in your state. Your FFL dealer should be able to give you all of the necessary information regarding your state specific laws. But, if we ship to your FFL, and there is a legal issue, we cannot accept a return. So please make sure that you know and follow your local and state laws.
2) A quick google search will show you what Federal Firearms Licensed (FFL) dealers are in your area. When you are ready to purchase, contact the FFL dealer you would like to use and get their shipping address. During the check-out, put YOUR address in the “billing” section and the FFL DEALER’S address in the “shipping” section. If you don’t know your FFLs address, that’s okay. You can send the information later.
3) After check out, make sure to contact your FFL dealer to ensure they will receive your shipment for you (most do this for a small fee, but you should always double check).
4) Have your dealer send us a copy of their FFL to FFL@CharliesCustomClones.com. Charlie’s does not reach to your FFL (MAKE THEM EARN THEIR FEE!!!)
5) Be patient! In order to ensure we remain compliant with all federal laws, our compliance department is kept separate from our sales and operations team. Please allow a few days for our compliance officer to verify all of your dealer’s documents and ensure all federal laws are being observed. You should hear from our compliance department within 3-4 business days. If not, feel free to reach out for a status update.
That’s it! We try to make this process as simple as possible for our customers, but if you are unfamiliar the process or have any other questions, please visit our How to Buy a Suppressor page for more details.