Minox ZP5 5-25x56mm Riflescope with MR4 ret.
This is the best glass of any scope, bar none. When it comes to the best high-end riflescopes, everyone has an view on what's best, but everyone agrees that Minox lens quality is the best of the best.
At Charlies, we love great scopes, so it is hard to pick a best, but when you add the best glass to a great reticle, this scope is in high demand. We have trouble keeping it in stock. We get this in regularly, so if we are out of stock, sign-up to be notified.
Minox engineered the 5-25x56 ZP5 TAC Riflescope to meet the demands of twilight hunters and long-range competitive shooters. A large 56mm objective makes the most out of low-light conditions. The optical elements are cut out of high quality glass to provide unparalleled performance. They are coated with proprietary multiple anti-reflection coatings to increase transmission of light, brightness, clarity, and resolution.
Seit der Erfindung der berühmten Spionagekamera ist MINOX weltweit ein Synonym für Spitzentechnologie. Heute steht der Name MINOX in gleicher Weise für außergewöhnliche Innovationskraft auf dem Gebiet der Fernoptik.
Kompromisslos wird bei der Konstruktion und Herstellung auf Höchstmögliche Güte und feinmechanische Präzision Wert gelegt. Qualität, Präzision, Solidität und Langlebigkeit - das sind die Werte der Marke MINOX.
Of course, I got so carried away.
Made in Germany
Since the invention of the famous spy camera, MINOX is the synonym for the perfect miniaturizing of cutting-edge technology. Today the name equally represents exceptional innovative energy in the field of long-distance optics.
The essence of this expertise flows directly into the development of MINOX riflescopes, offering high-tech for the eye with first class quality for the highest of demands and comprehensive features. Uncompromising in design and production, the maximum possible excellence und precision is emphasized.
Utmost quality, precision, solidity and longevity – these are the achievements of German engineering and constitute the system of values for the MINOX brand.
The exceptional performance of MINOX riflescopes is reflected in the use of high-tech special glass, a precision-designed optical system and premium lens coatings. This combination offers the perfect prerequisite for excellent image quality and high contrast.
All MINOX riflescope lines are manufactured with the utmost care and reliability to meet the highest of standards.
MINOX - The Art of Precision
For professional requirements.
Reliable service is a result of many factors – with the ZP series MINOX delivers a line of tactical riflescopes that combine mechanical precision, optical quality and ruggedness at the highest level.
All that combined with innovative, practical features that allow the user to always stay in control even under adverse conditions. The result are tactical scopes that are purpose-built to master the challenges of professional use under extreme conditions.
|ZP Product Features|
|●||Precise mechanics and rugged construction for repeatability under harsh conditions|
|●||34 mm main tube with solid wall thickness made from aircraft grade aluminium|
|●||Very large field of view and highest image quality even at the edges of the field of view thanks to complex optical design and use of special glass types|
|●||M* multi-coating on the optical elements provides excellent light transmission, contrast and colour rendition|
|●||Generous eye relief of 3.5" for use on large caliber rifles|
|●||Quick and reliable operation under low light conditions due to ergonomic design of the controls|
|●||Fast-focus eyepiece can be secured against accidental adjustment|
|●||Tough flip-up caps for objective and ocular (included)|
|●||Sophisticated tactical reticles for every application, illumination with automatic shut-off after 3 hours|
|●||Argon gas purged: Waterproof down to 15 m and fogproof|
The ZP5 5-25x56 is the long range riflescope for every situation where excellent detail recognition at extreme shooting ranges is required, while providing the best possible field of view at 5x magnification.
- 5x zoom ratio with large field of view
- Sophisticated tactical reticles in the first focal plane with finely dimmable illumination
- 28 mrad double turn elevation with zero stop and visible indicator for the second revolution with 0.1 MRAD adjustments
- 16.9" overall length
- Parallax adjustment from 50m to infinity within 180 of rotation
- Designed for the ambitious long range shooter, tailored to the requirements of dynamic long range and tactical competition shooting
- Floating center dot for a clear view of even very small targets and highly precise aiming
- Consistent 0.2 mrad graduations right from center and throughout the reticle allow for accurate point of aim corrections in rapidly changing conditions when there is no time for dialing the turrets
- Ultra-fine 0.1 mrad ranging scale for precise milling down to 0.05 mrad
- Illumination of the main reticle features usable from overcast daylight to nighttime applications
- Holdover marks for extremely long range outside the turret adjustment range
- Extended horizontal marks for moving targets are clearly visible at low magnification