MagPopper for Glock - Magazine Disassembly Tool
aha, just what you need. The answer to "how do I take apart my Glock magazines?" And, so affordable, everyone needs one.
If you have ever had to take the magazine apart, you know what I mean.
- The innovative MagPopper tool will help you disassemble your Glock® magazines in seconds.
- Works with most factory Glock® flat floorplates. Works with 10 round, standard capacity, and high capacity Glock® magazines.
- Simply insert the hook from the small lever into the floor plate, rest the MagPopper body against the front of the magazine body. With one hand grasp the MagPopper and the magazine body and gently squeze. The floor plate will slide forward and unlock from the side magazine tabs with very little effort.
- Caution magazines are under spring tension. After you have unlocked the floor plate, carefully slide/remove the floor plate, locking plate, spring, and follower from the magazine body for service/cleaning.
- MagPopper also features: a bottle opener, a hole on the main body for mounting onto key rings, and a ¼" hex hole for holding ¼" screwdriver bits.
- Compact design for convenient storage.
- Steel construction.
- US Patent Pending
- DISCLAIMER: “GLOCK” is a federally registered trademark of GLOCK, Inc. and is one of many trademarks owned by GLOCK, Inc. or GLOCK Ges.mbH. Neither Charlies, nor VISM, the manufacturer are affiliated in any manner with, or otherwise endorsed by, GLOCK, Inc. or GLOCK Ges.mbH. The use of “GLOCK” on this page is merely to advertise the sale of GLOCK tools, mounts, or optics. For genuine GLOCK, Inc. and GLOCK Ges.mbH products and parts visit www.glock.com.