Colt 16" Enhanced Patrol Rifle Upper Receiver Assembly, stripped
law enforcement EPR upper receiver group with Centurion M-LOK rail
This is the stripped upper receiver group, taken off a new Colt EPR rifle with M-LOK thin performance rail from Centurion. The Colt Enhanced Patrol Rifle is an upgrade to the 6920 family of Colt rifles. The EPR is designed for law enforcement, but available commercially as well.
The Colt Enhanced Patrol Rifle (EPR) is the next evolution in the world's most dependable, thoroughly field-tested patrol rifle. Featuring an extended handguard that accepts modular rail segments for mounting a wide variety of pro-grade optics, lighting, and ergonomics-enhancing accessories, and a Colt factory low profile gas block. The EPR upper receiver group features the Centurion ultra-thin high performance rail, and is a hot looking upper and makes for a fun to shoot gun.
This upper is a take-off from a factory new Colt LE6920 EPR manufacture red in late 2020 or early 2021. This vintage of Colt uppers features the Cerro forged upper receiver without CAGE code, and Centurion rails in white branding. Later rails were changed to have engraving and not white etched lettering. The rail is model ML1513, which is now a legacy model.
- 16-Inch 1/7 twist Mil-Spec chrome lined MP tested and Magnetic Particle Inspected chrome-moly steel barrel fully chrome lined with a mil-spec phosphate finish. Lightweight barrel design with Government profile under the handguard, a 0.75" gas journal, then a slightly thinner profile to the muzzle to maximize performance and minimize weight
- Barrel is "C" marked as well as CAGE Code stamped, just under the rail
- Unique direct gas operating system - the EPR features a mid-length gas system
- Colt factory cut-down A2 sight post that is now an ultra-low profile gas block
- M-LOK 13.25" Centurion ultralight, ultra-thin ML1513 rail, 6061 T6 aluminum with a Type III anodized hard coat black surface with built-in QD swivel points and 1.4" thin body (1.9" up vertically), and a 1913 top rail, with T-engraved marks.
- Colt M4 receiver from Cerro forging, made from 7075 aluminum and Type III black hardcoat anodizing and white T-marks, interior gray dry lube and M4 feedramps. Note: no CAGE code markings.
- High strength materials for greater comfort and effectiveness
- Caliber - 5.56mm
- Gas Direct system, Locking bolt
- Colt A2 "birdcage" mil-spec flash hider
- Colt LE6920-EPR factory upper receiver group
- Complete M4 Full Auto Bolt Carrier Assembly
- Charging Handle
- no BCG or charging handle included
- no iron sights included
- no factory box included
Charlie's provides near upper receivers, which have been test fired by Colt. Most upper receivers are take-offs from out of the box rifles. Others are purchased as upper receiver assemblies. Both are 100% identical. We do not ship in Colt factory box.
pictures copyright Charlie's Custom Clones and Colt Defense