The MG7 was designed for more discreet and tactical use. It is a compact, light and stout package. Ready for extreme full auto, the MG7 is not just a tactical rifle suppressor, it is quite happy on your hunting rifle too. The light weight and easy maneuverability make it great in the field.
the MG7 pushes the suppression-centric design further. Now in a tubeless embodiment, we have leveraged the years of development and testing to craft a tough, light and above all, quiet suppressor.
Precision CNC machined from 100% 17-4PH stainless steel, fully welded then hardened to the max. The final result is a suppressor with a hardness of 45-47Rc and tensile strength of 190,000psi. Go ahead... mag dump, bump fire or swing your selector to full auto. This suppressor is ready to last.
Backed by Rex's lifetime, no bullshit warranty, the MG7 is designed to be easily recored should you ever have any problems. The serial number and engraving is at the very back of the suppressor body. This is the safest place in the event of a baffle strike. If you ever damage to the suppressor, the manufacturer can recore it fast and return it to factory new condition in a matter of days.
The MG7 is compatible with industry standard quick disconnect (QD) mounts. The main thread on the back of the suppressor is 1.375-24. There are many options for QD mounts on the market. The Dead Air(tm) Key-MO(tm) and the SilencerCo(tm) ASR(tm) QD mounts work well. These QD mounts makes swapping your MG7 between firearms extremely easy.
Included with this suppressor is a 1/2" direct thread insert, ready for your 5.56mm rifle.
Key Features and Specs:
Sound Pressure Level (peak db) measured 1M (39.375") left of suppressor muzzle and 62" above ground
223 Remington (5.56 NATO)
Buying and shipping through Charlie’s is easy, but there is some information you need to know. This item must ship to FFL holder. No civilian exceptions.
1) Check your state laws to make sure the federally regulated item you want to purchase is legal in your state.
2) Find your FFL… Have your dealer send us a copy of their FFL and SOT to Charlie’s (Make them earn their fee!). Not every FFL is a SOT or Class 2 / Class 3 dealer.
3) Be patient! You should hear from our compliance department within 3-4 business days. If not, feel free to reach out for a status update.
That’s it! We try to make this process as simple as possible for our customers. Please click the “Buying a Firearm” tab at the top of this page for more information.
THIS IS A SERIALIZED ITEM. It must ship to a Federal Firearms License holder. No civilian exceptions.
Buying and shipping through Charlie’s is easy, but there is some information you need to know. Only a federally licensed firearms dealer may receive a firearm or federally regulated serialized item (like a receiver or suppressor). We cannot ship these items directly to you. Please follow these steps to process your transaction:
1) Check your state laws to make sure the federally regulated item you want to purchase is legal in your state. Your FFL dealer should be able to give you all of the necessary information regarding your state specific laws. But, if we ship to your FFL, and there is a legal issue, we cannot accept a return. So please make sure that you know and follow your local and state laws.
2) A quick google search will show you what Federal Firearms Licensed (FFL) dealers are in your area. When you are ready to purchase, contact the FFL dealer you would like to use and get their shipping address. During the check-out, put YOUR address in the “billing” section and the FFL DEALER’S address in the “shipping” section. If you don’t know your FFLs address, that’s okay. You can send the information later.
3) After check out, make sure to contact your FFL dealer to ensure they will receive your shipment for you (most do this for a small fee, but you should always double check).
4) Have your dealer send us a copy of their FFL to FFL@CharliesCustomClones.com. Charlie’s does not reach to your FFL (MAKE THEM EARN THEIR FEE!!!)
5) Be patient! In order to ensure we remain compliant with all federal laws, our compliance department is kept separate from our sales and operations team. Please allow a few days for our compliance officer to verify all of your dealer’s documents and ensure all federal laws are being observed. You should hear from our compliance department within 3-4 business days. If not, feel free to reach out for a status update.
That’s it! We try to make this process as simple as possible for our customers, but if you are unfamiliar the process or have any other questions, please visit our How to Buy a Suppressor page for more details.