Colt M4A1 Block 1 Carbine FDE SOCOM SOPMOD Rifle (2019)
LE6920 SOCOM, 14.5" barrel, pinned
Most of the homework has been done for your Block 1 Clone Build
This is a Colt LE6920 rfile, with FDE Cerakote and SOCOM and SOPMOD features and parts that makes this badass good.
- Colt factory M4 carbine, with upper and lower Cerekoted FDE
- 14.5" Colt SOCOM barrel, pinned and welded at the factory to 16.1" with a Surefire SOCOM 3-prong flash hider; CAGE rollmarked
- Colt M4 roll-marked lower receiver, with CR series serial numbers
- Colt M4 factory CAGE Coide stamped upper receiver
- Knights Armament KAC M4 quad RAS rail with three (3) KAC 11-rib covers, factory TACN
- Matech 600m back-up rear site from Picitinny Engineering
- Colt factory installed front side sling swivel
- Colt ambidextrous safety selector
- B5 Coyote SOPMOD Gen2 stock
- Colt bolt carrier group with MPC marked bolt
- Colt mil-spec charging handle
- Colt 4 position buffer / extension tube, with Colt buffer and factory staked castle nut
- full Colt (Hartford) factory installed lower parts
- B5 Coyote Grip
- Magpul 30 round magazine
- Optional: Add a Vertical Grip from Knight's or P&S Products
This is a new rifle, Colt M4 SOCOM 2019 custom configured for Charlie's by Potomac Armory and Charger Arms
NOTE: MUST READ FOR FIREARM AND LOWER RECEIVER ORDERS:
THIS IS A SERIALIZED FIREARM. IT MUST SHIP TO AN Federal Firearms License holder. No civilian exceptions.
When you check-out: We no longer take PayPal, as it has caused some confusion on the purchase of firearms, which is contrary to PayPal policies, and we had no way to retrict it just for FFL items.
A firearm cannot be sent directly to you. I am sure you know this, but for the fake-news reading this, who might think that a firearm can be mailed to a buyer, I have to reiterate: A firearm or federal regulated serialized item (like a receiver or suppressor), only a federally licensed firearms dealer may receive such an item. It would be good to know your FFL and their shipping address before purchasing. If you know the FFL address, please put this in your shipping address at check-out. Any deviation from this, and your order could be delayed. Sorry, have to have strict controls here. We have a very manual process to reconcile orders to FFL transfer agents. The easier you make it for us, the less likely your order will be held-up. This is a highly regulated process, and compliance is monitored and enforced by the ATF.
Note: California residents, click here for CA compliant processing. This will also work for New York residents. We will act on your behalf and instructions to ship to restrictive states, but ultimately, it is your responsibility to know the local and state laws. We are in Virginia, and cannot, and do not know all the nuances of other states. If we ship to your FFL, and there is an issue, we cannot accept a return, so please make sure that you know and follow your local and state laws.