TERMS & CONDITIONS
UPDATED NOVEMBER 1, 2022
Gift Certificate Terms and Conditions
Purchasing Gift Certificates
1. Charlie’s Custom Clones offers electronic gift certificates that can be purchased only at https://charliescustomclones.com/giftcertificates.php (“Website”).
You must create or sign in to an account with Charlie’s Custom Clones to purchase Gift Cards, which also constitutes acceptance of Charlie’s Custom Clones Website Terms and Conditions. You must have a valid e-mail address for the purchaser and recipient of the Gift Card for the purchase to be complete. Charlie’s Custom Clones will provide Gift Cards electronically in the form of a unique coupon code sent via email to the recipient of the Gift Card. No physical cards will be issued.
Gift Certificate Amounts
Gift Certificate amounts can be custom entered and must be between $25.00 - $1,000.00
Redeem Gift Certificate
To redeem a gift certificate at Charlie's Custom Clones, follow the simple steps below.
You need your unique gift certificate code, which is part of the gift certificate that was emailed to you as an attachment. It will look something like Z50-Y6K-COS-402.
Browse the store and add items to your cart as you normally would.
Click the 'View Cart” link to view the contents of your shopping cart.
Type your gift certificate code into the 'Redeem Gift Certificate box and click 'Go'.
You must be signed in to your account [or create an account] at checkout to make a purchase. Redeem any Gift Certificates by typing the promotional code in the appropriate box during checkout. Codes do not automatically apply to your cart; you need to type them in to use them. Gift Certificates may only be redeemed in connection with new purchases on the Website and may not be applied to previous purchases. Gift Certificate balances will be used against the total order amount, including any applicable shipping/handling fees, taxes, and other fees that may apply. Gift Certificates may not be applied to specific items within an order. Gift Certificates may not be used to purchase another gift card. Any unused Gift Card balance after purchase will remain on the Gift Card account. If any purchase exceeds the total value of the Gift Card account, the balance must be paid with a credit card or any other payment method accepted by Charlie’s Custom Clones before checkout. Invalid, unintelligible, or otherwise unidentifiable Gift Card numbers will not be redeemed.
2. Gift Certificate Balance The holder of a Gift Certificate can keep track of their gift card balance in their Charlie’s Custom Clone account on the URL https://charliescustomclones.com/giftcertificates.php
Once the amount associated with a Gift Card code is exhausted, that code will no longer be valid and may no longer show up in the holder’s account.]
1. Gift Cards cannot be reloaded or recharged. Gift Cards may not be transferred to another account or resold. Gift Cards cannot be returned or redeemed for cash unless required by applicable law.
2. If you return an item or cancel an order to which a Gift Certificate payment was applied, the Gift Certificate amount will be restored as store credit. Any other payments will be processed pursuant to the applicable provisions in these Terms and Conditions. Charlie’s Custom Clones reserves the right to reject and/or cancel any Gift Certificate, terminate the associated Website Account, and take any other appropriate legal actions if Charlie’s Custom Clones suspects that any Gift Certificate has been obtained or is being used fraudulently, in its sole discretion. Charlie's Custom Clones reserves the right to correct the Gift Card balance if it discovers that a clerical, billing, or accounting error has occurred.
3. Risk of Loss. Once Charlie’s Custom Clones has sent the email to the Gift Certificate recipient with the promotional code, all titles, and risks of loss associated with that Gift Certificate pass to the holder of the Gift Card. If you do not see a receipt for the Gift Certificate, ensure you have checked your spam and junk folders.
Charlie’s Custom Clones has no obligation to replace lost or stolen Gift Certificate codes except where required by law. You are solely responsible for the security of your Website account, password, and Gift Card code. If you believe that someone has improperly used or stolen your Gift Certificate code, please report the circumstances to Charlies Custom Clones Customer Support at email@example.com or by phone at 703-953-2882
4. If by law Charlie’s Custom Clones is required to remit your Gift Certificate balance to a state agency as abandoned property due to lack of use of the Gift Certificate, you agree and acknowledge that it will be your responsibility to reclaim the Gift Certificate balance from the state before using the Gift Certificate.
5. Gift Certificates expire after 5 years. Charlie’s Custom Clones does not charge dormancy fees, service fees, or other fees in connection with the purchase or redemption of Gift Certificates.
6. Limitation of Liability. GIFT CERTIFICATES ARE PROVIDED BY CHARLIE’S CUSTOM CLONES FREE OF ANY WARRANTY, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. CHARLIE’S CUSTOM CLONES IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THE QUALITY, LEGALITY, OR ANY OTHER ASPECT OF THE ITEMS PURCHASED WITH THE GIFT CERTIFICATE.
MOBILE SMS TERMS & CONDITIONS
Charlie's Custom Clones
Last updated: Sept. 12, 2022
The Charlie's Custom Clones mobile message service (the "Service") is operated by Charlie's Custom Clones (“Charlie's Custom Clones”, “we”, or “us”). Your use of the Service constitutes your agreement to these terms and conditions (“Mobile Terms”). We may modify or cancel the Service or any of its features without notice. To the extent permitted by applicable law, we may also modify these Mobile Terms at any time and your continued use of the Service following the effective date of any such changes shall constitute your acceptance of such changes.
By consenting to Charlie's Custom Clones’s SMS/text messaging service, you agree to receive recurring SMS/text messages from and on behalf of Charlie's Custom Clones through your wireless provider to the mobile number you provided, even if your mobile number is registered on any state or federal Do Not Call list. Text messages may be sent using an automatic telephone dialing system or other technology. Service-related messages may include updates, alerts, and information (e.g., order updates, account alerts, etc.). Promotional messages may include promotions, specials, and other marketing offers (e.g., cart reminders).
You understand that you do not have to sign up for this program in order to make any purchases, and your consent is not a condition of any purchase with Charlie's Custom Clones. Your participation in this program is completely voluntary.
We do not charge for the Service, but you are responsible for all charges and fees associated with text messaging imposed by your wireless provider. Message frequency varies. Message and data rates may apply. Check your mobile plan and contact your wireless provider for details. You are solely responsible for all charges related to SMS/text messages, including charges from your wireless provider.
You may opt out of the Service at any time. Text the single keyword command STOP to+1 (888) 565-6484 or click the unsubscribe link (where available) in any text message to cancel. You'll receive a one-time opt-out confirmation text message. No further messages will be sent to your mobile device unless initiated by you. If you have subscribed to other Charlie's Custom Clones mobile message programs and wish to cancel, except where applicable law requires otherwise, you will need to opt-out separately from those programs by following the instructions provided in their respective mobile terms.
For Service support or assistance, text HELP to+1 (888) 565-6484 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
We may change any shortcode or telephone number we use to operate the Service at any time and will notify you of these changes. You acknowledge that any messages, including any STOP or HELP requests, you send to a short code or telephone number we have changed may not be received and we will not be responsible for honoring requests made in such messages.
The wireless carriers supported by the Service are not liable for delayed or undelivered messages. You agree to provide us with a valid mobile number. If you get a new mobile number, you will need to sign up for the program with your new number.
To the extent permitted by applicable law, you agree that we will not be liable for failed, delayed, or misdirected delivery of any information sent through the Service, any errors in such information, and/or any action you may or may not take in reliance on the information or Service.
We respect your right to privacy. To see how we collect and use your personal information, please see our Privacy Notice.