Colt M4 Carbine 2019 "Block 1" SOCOM
This is a Charlie's custom Block 1 Colt M4 Carbine, with 100% factory parts. This is the little brother of the M4A1 factory rifle, at a significant savings.
This 2019 custom configured Colt M4 carbine rifle, in semi-automatic. Charlie's exclusive, custom configured to save a few dollars. This is not the factory LE6920SOCOM. That is here: 2019 Colt Factory SOCOM rifle.
Features a 14.5" barrel: heavy SOCOM profile, with a 1.6" pinned and welded extended A2 flash hider. Since the barrel is pinned and welded, this is NOT a short-barreled rifle (SBR), not an NFA item, requiring a special tax stamp. This is street legal.
Charlie's has taken a Colt factory rifle, and added some furniture to bring you a custom Block 1 rifle.
- Colt M4 carbine lower and M4 carbine upper*
- 14.5" Colt SOCOM barrel, pinned and welded to 16.1" with an extended A2 muzzle device; CAGE rollmarked barrel, factory configured in the upper receiver.
- Colt M4 roll-marked lower receiver (serial numbers begin in CR)
- Colt M4 factory "CAGE code" stamped upper receiver
- Knights Armament KAC M4 quad RAS rail with three (3) KAC rib covers, installed by Charlie's
- Magpul polymer rear back-up sight on the factory upper receiver
- Colt front side sling swivel
- Colt ambidextrous safety selector
- B5 SOPMOD black stock, installed by Charlie's - a nice extra touch
- Colt bolt carrier group with MPC marked bolt; some carriers are marked with a "C", luck of the draw, as Colt is making changes in 2019.
- Colt mil-spec charging handle
- Colt 4 position buffer / extension tube, with Colt buffer and factory staked castle nut, all installed at the Colt factory in the lower receiver.
- full Colt (Hartford) factory installed lower parts and Colt A2 grip
- Magpul Gen 2 black standard capacity (30 rnd) magazine.
- Knights (KAC) Vertical Grip, added by Charlie's
* the rifles are factory assembled rifles, sometimes with some modifications, like changes in the hand-guard (KAC) and butt-stock (B5), and other times with the swap of a barrel (from 16" to 14.5"). Note: With supply shortages beginning September 10, 2019 and continuing forward, the degree of customization from parts has changed, and this rifle will be sold as a kit, an upper and a lower. Charlies will ship the upper assembly to you and the lower assembly to your local firearms dealer. We realize that this might be confusing, and the confusion is not intentional, but a matter of how quickly we have been able to respond to a major supply disruption from the manufacturer. Please call us for any clarification.
NOTE: Free Shipping option does not apply to full rifles, unless purchased with a riflescope. If you choose free shipping, we will add shipping later, and send you a bill for UPS shipping.
NOTE: MUST READ FOR FIREARM AND LOWER RECEIVER ORDERS:
THIS IS A SERIALIZED FIREARM. IT MUST SHIP TO AN Federal Firearms License holder. No civilian exceptions.
A firearm cannot be sent directly to you. I am sure you know this, but for the fake-news reading this, who might think that a firearm can be mailed to a buyer, I have to reiterate: A firearm or federal regulated serialized item (like a receiver or suppressor), only a federally licensed firearms dealer may receive such an item.
Please read here for how to buy a firearm with Charlie's
Be sure to read our return policy. While your satisfaction is our primary concern, we are limited in a highly regulated business environment by what we can and cannot do, and the number of local, state and federal regulations. We do not accept returns for ammunition and firearms, other than obvious defects. Your gun dealer or transfer agent is responsible for inspection for defects: