Energetic Armament VOX-K Rifle Suppressor for Q Cherry Bomb mount
Now it is here. Alchemy. That is what happens when you mix a VOX suppressor from EA with the Plan B from Q: A new breed of Alechemy by Charlie's: A Vox that fits a Cherry Bomb mount.
It is not often that you see something unique in the suppressed fire community, but this might be it. The VOX starts with superior materials that perform best when really hot, and then provide solid suppressed fire and durability and almost universal configurability across legacy adapters. Now, the "K" version cuts the size down and keeps the performance up.
The K is the same construction, but a more kurtz, or shorter version. 4.9" and just under 10 oz, makes the VOX-K one of the highest performing short 30 caliber suppressors on the market.
Constructed from a unique ultra-low carbon alloy containing nickel cobalt and molybdenum, the Maraging 300 steel gains strength as it gets hot. What a great idea for a suppressor that sees super heated gas. The ultra strength of this unique aerospace alloy allows the VOX™ to achieve very low weight without sacrificing durability. The high strength alloy allows thinner walls which not only optimize low weight but also increases internal volume while maintaining a small outer envelope. More internal volume= better sound attenuation. allows the VOX Suppressors to perform like heavy duty stainless, while having the reduced weight like a titanium can.
Energetic Armament features a lifetime, no bullshit, guarantee. If you need help, EA will be there to take care of your silencer. Our patent pending banded core construction allows us to repair damaged silencers quickly and get you back on the firing line. Take a look. The serialized component is removable, allowing replacement of the core of the suppressor, should something happen.
The Cheery Bomb
The Cheery Bomb has been a very successful and popular design of a muzzle device from Q. Q also makes some great suppressors. If you have an investment in rilfes with the Cheery Bomb muzzle device, this combo allows you to get a leading suppressor from Energetic Armament and leverage that investment in Q flash hiders and suppressors.
Buying and shipping through Charlie’s is easy, but there is some information you need to know. This item must ship to FFL holder. No civilian exceptions.
1) Check your state laws to make sure the federally regulated item you want to purchase is legal in your state.
2) Find your FFL… Have your dealer send us a copy of their FFL and SOT to Charlie’s (Make them earn their fee!). Not every FFL is a SOT or Class 2 / Class 3 dealer.
3) Be patient! You should hear from our compliance department within 3-4 business days. If not, feel free to reach out for a status update.
That’s it! We try to make this process as simple as possible for our customers. Please click the “Buying a Firearm” tab at the top of this page for more information.
THIS IS A SERIALIZED ITEM. It must ship to a Federal Firearms License holder. No civilian exceptions.
Buying and shipping through Charlie’s is easy, but there is some information you need to know. Only a federally licensed firearms dealer may receive a firearm or federally regulated serialized item (like a receiver or suppressor). We cannot ship these items directly to you. Please follow these steps to process your transaction:
1) Check your state laws to make sure the federally regulated item you want to purchase is legal in your state. Your FFL dealer should be able to give you all of the necessary information regarding your state specific laws. But, if we ship to your FFL, and there is a legal issue, we cannot accept a return. So please make sure that you know and follow your local and state laws.
2) A quick google search will show you what Federal Firearms Licensed (FFL) dealers are in your area. When you are ready to purchase, contact the FFL dealer you would like to use and get their shipping address. During the check-out, put YOUR address in the “billing” section and the FFL DEALER’S address in the “shipping” section. If you don’t know your FFLs address, that’s okay. You can send the information later.
3) After check out, make sure to contact your FFL dealer to ensure they will receive your shipment for you (most do this for a small fee, but you should always double check).
4) Have your dealer send us a copy of their FFL to FFL@CharliesCustomClones.com. Charlie’s does not reach to your FFL (MAKE THEM EARN THEIR FEE!!!)
5) Be patient! In order to ensure we remain compliant with all federal laws, our compliance department is kept separate from our sales and operations team. Please allow a few days for our compliance officer to verify all of your dealer’s documents and ensure all federal laws are being observed. You should hear from our compliance department within 3-4 business days. If not, feel free to reach out for a status update.
That’s it! We try to make this process as simple as possible for our customers, but if you are unfamiliar the process or have any other questions, please visit our How to Buy a Suppressor page for more details.