The Lux is a longer suppressor, with an integrated mount, designed to be dedicated to ELR and PRS rifle shooting where every shot matters a very long distances, and quietly. The Lux is one of the lightest weight mounts in its class. Where the VOX was made for more rapid fire and shorter distances, and with incredible metal capabilities to maintain heat, the Lux is designed to be light, quiet and long-range, and quite thin.
The Lux™ silencer is a lightweight precision engineered rifle silencer. The silencer core is welded to AWS standards from US Origin, DFARS compliant, 6Al-4V titanium. The Lux™ silencer, including the Centrix™ mount is 7.9 in. long, 8.82 oz. and features an 7 baffle core with the patent pending Serial ID ring. This serial ID ring allows quick factory replacement of the core, should damage ever occur, without loss of alignment or concentricity. The silencer utilizes the industry standard 1.375×24 mount thread pattern allowing a wide range of mount options including the Centrix™ mount. The internal surfaces of the Lux™ are coated with a proprietary boron nitride process to provide wear and fouling resistance. The external surfaces are finished with Diamond-Like Carbon (DLC). This finish is dark gray and provides excellent surface protection for your silencer.
While Energetic Armament includes its new proprietary Centrix (brake) mount, the Lux can similarly be fitted with an EA 5/8"-24 or 1/2"-28 direct thread mounts, or an adapter, like the Dead Air Key-Mo adapter for use with the Dead Air mounts, or other industry standard adapters from Silencerco, Q and Area 419.
|Material||Welded Core 6Al-4V Titanium with DLC finish|
|Mount||5/8"-24 Centrix Brake from Energetic Armament|
|Finish||DLC exterior with Boron Nitride internals|
|bore rating||standard 6.5mm and smaller caliber|
|design||welded baffle stack with fixed nose cap for 6.5mm|
|dealer||Charlie's Custom Clones|
Buying and shipping through Charlie’s is easy, but there is some information you need to know. This item must ship to FFL holder. No civilian exceptions.
1) Check your state laws to make sure the federally regulated item you want to purchase is legal in your state.
2) Find your FFL… Have your dealer send us a copy of their FFL and SOT to Charlie’s (Make them earn their fee!). Not every FFL is a SOT or Class 2 / Class 3 dealer.
3) Be patient! You should hear from our compliance department within 3-4 business days. If not, feel free to reach out for a status update.
That’s it! We try to make this process as simple as possible for our customers. Please click the “Buying a Firearm” tab at the top of this page for more information.
THIS IS A SERIALIZED ITEM. It must ship to a Federal Firearms License holder. No civilian exceptions.
Buying and shipping through Charlie’s is easy, but there is some information you need to know. Only a federally licensed firearms dealer may receive a firearm or federally regulated serialized item (like a receiver or suppressor). We cannot ship these items directly to you. Please follow these steps to process your transaction:
1) Check your state laws to make sure the federally regulated item you want to purchase is legal in your state. Your FFL dealer should be able to give you all of the necessary information regarding your state specific laws. But, if we ship to your FFL, and there is a legal issue, we cannot accept a return. So please make sure that you know and follow your local and state laws.
2) A quick google search will show you what Federal Firearms Licensed (FFL) dealers are in your area. When you are ready to purchase, contact the FFL dealer you would like to use and get their shipping address. During the check-out, put YOUR address in the “billing” section and the FFL DEALER’S address in the “shipping” section. If you don’t know your FFLs address, that’s okay. You can send the information later.
3) After check out, make sure to contact your FFL dealer to ensure they will receive your shipment for you (most do this for a small fee, but you should always double check).
4) Have your dealer send us a copy of their FFL to FFL@CharliesCustomClones.com. Charlie’s does not reach to your FFL (MAKE THEM EARN THEIR FEE!!!)
5) Be patient! In order to ensure we remain compliant with all federal laws, our compliance department is kept separate from our sales and operations team. Please allow a few days for our compliance officer to verify all of your dealer’s documents and ensure all federal laws are being observed. You should hear from our compliance department within 3-4 business days. If not, feel free to reach out for a status update.
That’s it! We try to make this process as simple as possible for our customers, but if you are unfamiliar the process or have any other questions, please visit our How to Buy a Suppressor page for more details.