The 92G Centurion Tactical merges the award-winning, high-performance Brigadier Tactical enhanced frame with a shorter, 4.25” Centurion slide to create the ideal everyday carry Beretta 9mm pistol. The first time ever offered by Beretta in this special configuration-exclusively refined by Wilson Combat and now offered by Charlie's Custom Clones.
The Wilson Combat - Beretta collaboration in an M9A1 frame produces a solid Bereta M9 pistol with the refinements you would expect from Wilson Combat. The 92G Centurion Tactical merges Wilson Combat's high-performance Brigadier Tactical enhanced frame with a shorter, 4.25” Centurion slide to create the ideal everyday carry Beretta 9mm pistol.
Splitting the difference between the full size and compact versions of the Beretta 92 is the Centurion — a “just right” variant of the classic DA/SA pistol that, until now, had been out of production since 2004. This year, Wilson Combat has teamed up with Beretta to bring us the 92G Centurion Tactical. I’ve been at the range working with one that Wilson Combat let us borrow for this review and I’ve been pretty impressed with it. Details are in the video below, or you can scroll down and read the full transcript.
One of the more useful features on the Wilson Combat Centurion is the steel mag guide that is anchored at the rear of the frame. Combined with the heavy bevel on the magazine well, reloads are fast and certain. Another feature that makes a lot of sense is the ambidextrous decocker. This is one feature that sets the Wilson Combat Centurion apart from the Beretta M9 and 92F.
See review: Lucky Gunner review of the Beretta Wilson Combat 92G Centurian Tactical 9mm pistol
Buying and shipping through Charlie’s is easy, but there is some information you need to know. This item must ship to FFL holder. No civilian exceptions.
1) Check your state laws to make sure the federally regulated item you want to purchase is legal in your state.
2) Find your FFL… Have your dealer send us a copy of their FFL to Charlie’s (Make them earn their fee!!!)
3) Be patient! You should hear from our compliance department within 3-4 business days. If not, feel free to reach out for a status update.
That’s it! We try to make this process as simple as possible for our customers. Please click the “Buying a Firearm” tab at the top of this page for more information.
Not for sale in California, except for law enforcement
THIS IS A SERIALIZED FIREARM. It must ship to a Federal Firearms License holder. No civilian exceptions.
Buying and shipping through Charlie’s is easy, but there is some information you need to know. Only a federally licensed firearms dealer may receive a firearm or federally regulated serialized item (like a receiver or suppressor). We cannot ship these items directly to you. Please follow these steps to process your transaction:
1) Check your state laws to make sure the federally regulated item you want to purchase is legal in your state. Your FFL dealer should be able to give you all of the necessary information regarding your state specific laws. But, if we ship to your FFL, and there is a legal issue, we cannot accept a return. So please make sure that you know and follow your local and state laws.
2) A quick google search will show you what Federal Firearms Licensed (FFL) dealers are in your area. When you are ready to purchase, contact the FFL dealer you would like to use and get their shipping address. During the check-out, put YOUR address in the “billing” section and the FFL DEALER’S address in the “shipping” section. If you don’t know your FFLs address, that’s okay. You can send the information later.
3) After check out, make sure to contact your FFL dealer to ensure they will receive your shipment for you (most do this for a small fee, but you should always double check).
4) Have your dealer send us a copy of their FFL to FFL@CharliesCustomClones.com. Charlie’s does not reach to your FFL (MAKE THEM EARN THEIR FEE!!!)
5) Be patient! In order to ensure we remain compliant with all federal laws, our compliance department is kept separate from our sales and operations team. Please allow a few days for our compliance officer to verify all of your dealer’s documents and ensure all federal laws are being observed. You should hear from our compliance department within 3-4 business days. If not, feel free to reach out for a status update.
That’s it! We try to make this process as simple as possible for our customers, but if you are unfamiliar the process or have any other questions, please visit our How to Buy a Firearm page for more details.
California and New York residents please, click here. The process may be different due to state specific laws.
NOTE: The free shipping option does not apply to full rifles, unless purchased with a riflescope. If you choose free shipping at check-out, we will bill you for shipping later.