VORTEX RAZOR® HD GEN II-E 1-6X24 RIFLESCOPE — VMR-2 Reticle
As seen on the USASOC upgraded M4
Every component, feature and performance characteristic of the Razor HD Gen II-E 1-6×24 riflescope is so well thought out and executed, it’s almost scary. And in 2018, its nearly ¼ of a pound lighter.
Perfect for the AR platform, the Gen II-E 1-6 is a top-tier optical solution for short to medium-range tactical applications. Optically, it delivers the highest level of clarity, resolution, color accuracy, light transmission and edge-to-edge sharpness.
The ultra-forgiving eyebox with generous eye relief generates a heads-up-display-like sight picture for fast target acquisition and optimal monitoring of the surrounding environment. A true, daylight-bright illuminated center dot gives shooters ultimate close-quarters versatility.
- The Razor HD-E Gen II 1-6x24 is ideal for short to medium-range tactical applications where quick target acquisiton is needed. The VMR-2 milRAD of MOA reticle with an illuminated center dot is designed to maximize long distance shooting and ranging abilities.
- The APO optical system delivers stunning image quality through premium, high density, extra-low dispersion glass. All lenses are fully multi-coated with XR plus anti-reflective coatings to increase light transmission for amazing brightness.
- A locking side illumination dial is located on the left side of the turret. This scope has 11 illumination levels with off positions between each setting, making it easy to find your preferred setup.
- Capped low profile turrets are quick and easy to adjust and are fully resettable to zero. A fast focus eyepiece allows quick and easy reticle focusing.
- O-ring sealed and argon purged, the Razor delivers waterproof and fogproof performance while the single-piece, aircraft-grade aluminum construction gives shooters a durable platform. Armortek coatings protect the lenses from scratches, oil, and dirt.
The VMR-2 is a hashmarked ranging reticle with an illuminated center dot that uses either the MOA or MRAD-based subtension lines for ranging, holdover and windage corrections.
Vortex Razor Gen II 1-6x Features:
|Scope Weight:||21.5 oz|
|Magnification Range:||1-6 x|
|Scope Objective Diameter:||24 mm|
|Scope Tube Size / Mount:||30 mm|
|Scope Turret Adjustment:||.2 MRAD or 1/2 MOA|
|Reticle Position:||Second focal plane|
|Field of View:||115.2-20.5 feet/100 yards|