This is a unique and great addition to anyone's military style collection. And, what a name. FN !. This is roll-stamped on the port side, so the real deal.
FN has reproduced the Block 1 M4A1 combat rifle, with authentic features like FN markings, UID label, full auto position marked on the lower and KAC RAS with all the trimmings.
The FN 15 rifle series is based on FN's semi-automatic, direct impingement platform for the 5.56x45mm, .223 Remington, and .300 AAC Blackout (7.62x35mm) cartridges, and offers something for everyone, whether the application is tactical, collector, or target/competition.
Own a piece of firearm history from the makers of the world’s most battle-proven firearms. The FN 15® Military Collector Series M4 brings to market a military replica rifle made to FN’s, and the U.S. military’s exacting specifications. The semi-automatic rifle is chambered in 5.56x45mm NATO and features a 16-inch, 1:7 RH, button-broached, and chrome-lined barrel. The UID-labeled lower receiver is equipped with an ambidextrous selector switch, just like its select-fire big brother, the M4A1.
|Rifle Overall Length:||30.5" collapsed - 34.2" extended|
|Action:||Semi-automatic, direct impingement|
|Rifle Barrel Length:||14.7" with pin and welded flash hider, comes to 16"|
|Rifle Barrel Twist:||1:7 RH|
|Barrel Steel||Chrome Moly military spec, Phosphated exterior, Chrome lined|
|Scope Mount:||MIL-STD 1913 rail above receiver|
|Magazines Included:||(1) 30rd|
|Rifle Receivers:||Anodized Milspec Forged, black|
|Handguarrd||Milspec RAS from Knights Armament with KAC rail covers and vertical grip|
|Sights||Front A-frame FSB, F height, rear Picatinny Engineering Matech 600 m flip-up sight|
Take a look at the online review: https://www.thetruthaboutguns.com/gun-review-fn-15-military-collector-m4/
Outdoor pics courtesy of The Truth About Guns
NOTE: MUST READ FOR FIREARM AND LOWER RECEIVER ORDERS:
THIS IS A SERIALIZED FIREARM. IT MUST SHIP TO AN Federal Firearms License holder. No civilian exceptions.
A firearm cannot be sent directly to you. I am sure you know this, but for the fake-news reading this, who might think that a firearm can be mailed to a buyer, I have to reiterate: A firearm or federal regulated serialized item (like a receiver or suppressor), only a federally licensed firearms dealer may receive such an item.
Note: California residents, click here for CA compliant processing. This will also work for New York residents. We will act on your behalf and instructions to ship to restrictive states, but ultimately, it is your responsibility to know the local and state laws. We are in Virginia, and cannot, and do not know all the nuances of other states. If we ship to your FFL, and there is an issue, we cannot accept a return, so please make sure that you know and follow your local and state laws.
Please note our shipping timelines. We do not ship immediately. Also, if you choose the free 5-7 day shipping, those orders ship after all other forms of shipping chosen. Express shipping is given priority.
Be sure to read our return policy. While your satisfaction is our primary concern, we are limited in a highly regulated business environment by what we can and cannot do, and the number of local, state and federal regulations. We do not accept returns for ammunition and firearms, other than obvious defects. Your gun dealer or transfer agent is responsible for inspection for defects:
NOTE: Free Shipping option does not apply to full rifles.
THIS IS A SERIALIZED FIREARM. It must ship to a Federal Firearms License holder. No civilian exceptions.
Buying and shipping through Charlie’s is easy, but there is some information you need to know. Only a federally licensed firearms dealer may receive a firearm or federally regulated serialized item (like a receiver or suppressor). We cannot ship these items directly to you. Please follow these steps to process your transaction:
1) Check your state laws to make sure the federally regulated item you want to purchase is legal in your state. Your FFL dealer should be able to give you all of the necessary information regarding your state specific laws. But, if we ship to your FFL, and there is a legal issue, we cannot accept a return. So please make sure that you know and follow your local and state laws.
2) A quick google search will show you what Federal Firearms Licensed (FFL) dealers are in your area. When you are ready to purchase, contact the FFL dealer you would like to use and get their shipping address. During the check-out, put YOUR address in the “billing” section and the FFL DEALER’S address in the “shipping” section. If you don’t know your FFLs address, that’s okay. You can send the information later.
3) After check out, make sure to contact your FFL dealer to ensure they will receive your shipment for you (most do this for a small fee, but you should always double check).
4) Have your dealer send us a copy of their FFL to FFL@CharliesCustomClones.com. Charlie’s does not reach to your FFL (MAKE THEM EARN THEIR FEE!!!)
5) Be patient! In order to ensure we remain compliant with all federal laws, our compliance department is kept separate from our sales and operations team. Please allow a few days for our compliance officer to verify all of your dealer’s documents and ensure all federal laws are being observed. You should hear from our compliance department within 3-4 business days. If not, feel free to reach out for a status update.
That’s it! We try to make this process as simple as possible for our customers, but if you are unfamiliar the process or have any other questions, please visit our How to Buy a Firearm page for more details.
California and New York residents please, click here. The process may be different due to state specific laws.
NOTE: The free shipping option does not apply to full rifles, unless purchased with a riflescope. If you choose free shipping at check-out, we will bill you for shipping later.