Chaos Group Supply, or CGS is changing the way suppressors are thought of and made and used, and it is one of the largest changes in decades. This group keeps designing more, and why not? The Mod9 is the evolution of the Kraken suppressor, able to handle pistol and sub-gun rifle in 9mm and .300 Black Out.
With less than a 1.4" width, the CGS Mod9 Suppressor will fit under many handguards. The Mod9 uses special cut pistons to limit first-round pop. The construction leverages second generation Orion baffles for optimal sound reduction. Shorter length provides for better maneuverability and less weight, especially at the end of the barrel.
The Mod9, as its name suggests, is designed to be a 9mm pistol or sub-gun suppressor. The narrow and short body lends itself to that purpose. The CGS Mod9 is also fully capable of handling subsonic .300 Black Out rounds, which makes it extremely versatile. For cleaning, which is important to a pistol suppressor, the Mod9 contains a stack of baffles and a tube and the front end and the muzzle end both disassemble with relative ease.
Buying and shipping through Charlie’s is easy, but there is some information you need to know. This item must ship to FFL holder. No civilian exceptions.
1) Check your state laws to make sure the federally regulated item you want to purchase is legal in your state.
2) Find your FFL… Have your dealer send us a copy of their FFL and SOT to Charlie’s (Make them earn their fee!). Not every FFL is a SOT or Class 2 / Class 3 dealer.
3) Be patient! You should hear from our compliance department within 3-4 business days. If not, feel free to reach out for a status update.
That’s it! We try to make this process as simple as possible for our customers. Please click the “Buying a Firearm” tab at the top of this page for more information.
THIS IS A SERIALIZED ITEM. It must ship to a Federal Firearms License holder. No civilian exceptions.
Buying and shipping through Charlie’s is easy, but there is some information you need to know. Only a federally licensed firearms dealer may receive a firearm or federally regulated serialized item (like a receiver or suppressor). We cannot ship these items directly to you. Please follow these steps to process your transaction:
1) Check your state laws to make sure the federally regulated item you want to purchase is legal in your state. Your FFL dealer should be able to give you all of the necessary information regarding your state specific laws. But, if we ship to your FFL, and there is a legal issue, we cannot accept a return. So please make sure that you know and follow your local and state laws.
2) A quick google search will show you what Federal Firearms Licensed (FFL) dealers are in your area. When you are ready to purchase, contact the FFL dealer you would like to use and get their shipping address. During the check-out, put YOUR address in the “billing” section and the FFL DEALER’S address in the “shipping” section. If you don’t know your FFLs address, that’s okay. You can send the information later.
3) After check out, make sure to contact your FFL dealer to ensure they will receive your shipment for you (most do this for a small fee, but you should always double check).
4) Have your dealer send us a copy of their FFL to FFL@CharliesCustomClones.com. Charlie’s does not reach to your FFL (MAKE THEM EARN THEIR FEE!!!)
5) Be patient! In order to ensure we remain compliant with all federal laws, our compliance department is kept separate from our sales and operations team. Please allow a few days for our compliance officer to verify all of your dealer’s documents and ensure all federal laws are being observed. You should hear from our compliance department within 3-4 business days. If not, feel free to reach out for a status update.
That’s it! We try to make this process as simple as possible for our customers, but if you are unfamiliar the process or have any other questions, please visit our How to Buy a Suppressor page for more details.