Cadex Lite Strike Remington SA: .308 or 6.5 Creedmoor Tan Skeletonized Chassis
A weight-reduced version of Cadex' Dual Strike chassis, their Lite Strike chassis is a feature-rich system that shaves some weight (approximately 1-lb.) but gives up nothing in performance to its heavier sibling.
This chassis is setup for the Remington Short Action, with Tan color finish.
- Tool-free, fully-adjustable stock
- Monopod rail
- Folding buttstock, which protects bolt handle when completely folded
- Oversized trigger guard and magazine release, enabling gloved-shooting without issue
- Ergo grip (rubberized, finger-grooved)
- 20 MOA full-length dual top rail, which attaches to fore end tube
- Aluminum detachable base, permitting easy access for trigger adjustment
- Heavy-duty fore end, permitting attachment of accessory rails at 3-, 6-, and 9-o'clock positions
- Sleeves are available to permit use of many popular magazines
- Short action chassis weigh 6.24 lbs.
- Long action chassis weigh 6.39 lbs.