The CDX-30 Lite sniper rifles with the Guardian CDXaction combine all mandatory features that an operator needs in the field. Nothing is left to chance and every detail has been designed to offer the best extreme range sub-minute sniper system on the market. The CDX-Lite precision rifle will be your most reliable partner. One shot, one kill… Then extract safely.
This is probably our most popular Cadex rifle. Don't be fooled. This is a custom made rifle with a Bartlett barrel. This is not a production rifle, but is 100% Cadex factory custom made.
In order for Cadex to offer the best extreme long range sub-MOA precision rifle, Cadex selected Bartlein Barrels. Designed by Cadex, the barrel is 1.300” straight taper, fluted barrel and a threaded muzzle. All Cadex barrels are 5R Mil-Spec Match Grade Single point-cut rifling with an optimized twist rate.
Full length top rail is a feature of the Lite Strike chassis, here featured on the CDX30 rifle with a 20 MOA cant. Cadex has options for 0, 20 or 40 MOA. The 6.5 CM is optimized with the 20 MOA cant.
DX2 Evo Selectable Single/Double Stage: The Cadex DX2 Evo trigger is a Double Stage Trigger capable to be rapidly converted into a Single Stage Trigger by its operator. Its trigger pull weight can be easily adjusted between 1.5 to 2.5 lbs. If you haven’t figured yet if you prefer a Single Stage or Double Stage Trigger, you can’t go wrong with the DX2 Evo.
CDX-30 Guardian Lite (6.5 Creedmoor, 24" Barrel)
Color : TAN - TAN trim with TAN barrel and TAN receiver
Top Rail : 20 MOA
Mag Type : DSSF 3.055"
Trigger : DX2
Bolt Knob : D
Magazine : MAG100-0040 (AccuMag)
Twist Rate : 1-8"
Thread Pitch : 5/8-24"
OAL : 43.9"
Weight: 43 ilbs
Note: Shown with optional optic, biipod and muzzle device. Ships with thread protector. Action is branded either Guardian or CDX-30 (same receiver) by Cadex
Buying and shipping through Charlie’s is easy, but there is some information you need to know. This item must ship to FFL holder. No civilian exceptions.
1) Check your state laws to make sure the federally regulated item you want to purchase is legal in your state.
2) Find your FFL… Have your dealer send us a copy of their FFL to Charlie’s (Make them earn their fee!!!)
3) Be patient! You should hear from our compliance department within 3-4 business days. If not, feel free to reach out for a status update.
That’s it! We try to make this process as simple as possible for our customers. Please click the “Buying a Firearm” tab at the top of this page for more information.
California residents please, click here. The process may be different due to state specific laws.
NOTE: The free shipping option does not apply to full rifles, unless purchased with a scope. If you choose free shipping at check-out, we will bill you for shipping later.
THIS IS A SERIALIZED FIREARM. It must ship to a Federal Firearms License holder. No civilian exceptions.
Buying and shipping through Charlie’s is easy, but there is some information you need to know. Only a federally licensed firearms dealer may receive a firearm or federally regulated serialized item (like a receiver or suppressor). We cannot ship these items directly to you. Please follow these steps to process your transaction:
1) Check your state laws to make sure the federally regulated item you want to purchase is legal in your state. Your FFL dealer should be able to give you all of the necessary information regarding your state specific laws. But, if we ship to your FFL, and there is a legal issue, we cannot accept a return. So please make sure that you know and follow your local and state laws.
2) A quick google search will show you what Federal Firearms Licensed (FFL) dealers are in your area. When you are ready to purchase, contact the FFL dealer you would like to use and get their shipping address. During the check-out, put YOUR address in the “billing” section and the FFL DEALER’S address in the “shipping” section. If you don’t know your FFLs address, that’s okay. You can send the information later.
3) After check out, make sure to contact your FFL dealer to ensure they will receive your shipment for you (most do this for a small fee, but you should always double check).
4) Have your dealer send us a copy of their FFL to FFL@CharliesCustomClones.com. Charlie’s does not reach to your FFL (MAKE THEM EARN THEIR FEE!!!)
5) Be patient! In order to ensure we remain compliant with all federal laws, our compliance department is kept separate from our sales and operations team. Please allow a few days for our compliance officer to verify all of your dealer’s documents and ensure all federal laws are being observed. You should hear from our compliance department within 3-4 business days. If not, feel free to reach out for a status update.
That’s it! We try to make this process as simple as possible for our customers, but if you are unfamiliar the process or have any other questions, please visit our How to Buy a Firearm page for more details.
California and New York residents please, click here. The process may be different due to state specific laws.
NOTE: The free shipping option does not apply to full rifles, unless purchased with a riflescope. If you choose free shipping at check-out, we will bill you for shipping later.