Aimpoint Micro T-2 with Geissele mount
your choice of black or desert color; full or 1/3 co-witness, or extra high 1.93"
Charlie's brings you a combo deal with one of the best red dots available and a solid mount from Geissele.
Aimpoint Micro T2
The Aimpoint® Micro T-2 redefines everything you thought you knew about compact red dot sights. Cutting edge lens coatings radically improve the shape and clarity of the 2 MOA red dot and physical protection has been added for even more ruggedness.
If you are like the guys at Charlie's, you probably cut your teeth AR shooting with the Aimpoint T-1. Aimpoint has improved on that great design.
Aimpoint listened to feedback coming from hard-core customers desiring an even more hard core Micro sight. With a redesigned and reinforced house body, as well as flip-up covers protecting the lenses, the Aimpoint® Micro T-2 can withstand all types of environmental conditions.
At the same time, we decided to improve upon the optical performance of the sight which results in a new lens and an important breakthrough in reflective lens coatings. This makes the Micro T-2 and the 3XMag magnifier a fantastic optical combination.
This model is sold without a base. At Charlie's, we realize that you might have your favorite mount that you want to use. We do like the Geissele Bobro and LaRue mounts. There are others to choose from, including Aimpoint.
Like Mama always said growing up, "why get something like an Aimpoint, when you can get an Aimpoint?" Let Charlie's help you get the red-dot that you deserve today.
- Advanced optical lenses for even better light transmission
- Front Flip-up lens cover is included
- Transparent rear Flip-up lens cover is included
- Reinforced protection of the turrets for even greater ruggedness
- Ideal for rifles, carbines, shotguns, submachine guns, and handguns
- Weight 3.7 oz. (105g) including mount, sight only 3.0 oz. (84g)
- 1X (non-magnifying) parallax free optic
- Compatible will all generations of Night Vision Devices (NVD)
- 1 Off position, 4 night vision compatible settings and 8 daylight settings – one extra bright for use with laser protection glasses or in bright desert sunlight
- Integral Picatinny-style base allows easy attachment to any rail
- ACET technology allows 50,000 hours (over 5 years) of constant operation with one battery
- Available in 2 MOA dot size
- Hard anodized non-reflective finish
- Submersible to 80 feet (25 meters)
- Use as a standalone sight or piggybacked on larger magnifying, thermal, or night vision optics
Geissele Super Precision T1 Series Mount
The Super Precision T1 Series was developed specifically to work with the Aimpoint T1 and similarly mounted red dot optics. These mounts are precision machined from a single piece of 7075-T6 high strength aluminum and are available in absolute co-witness, lower third co-witness and 1.93" height options.
They are available in black type 3 hard coat anodize as well as our proprietary DDC (Desert Dirt Color) type 3 hard coat anodize. Utilizing Geissele’s update of the classic nut and bolt method, this mount will attach your red dot to your weapon with 1,400 pounds of clamping force, and features 3 shear lugs for maximum rigidity and return to zero.