The SureFire RC3 Suppressor represents a nuanced approach to noise and flash suppression, employing both traditional machining and additive manufacturing techniques. As Recoil Web states, "The SureFire RC3 isn't just another suppressor; it's a study in balance and efficiency."
And now, offered in Dark Earth. Normally reserved for the most elite military operators, Charlie's Custom Clones brings you the dark earth RC3 !
Back pressure is not a trivial matter; it affects both the longevity of firearm components and the health of the operator. High back pressure can lead to increased wear on internal parts and the release of noxious fumes, which are not only unpleasant but potentially harmful over prolonged exposure.
Hybrid Manufacturing: The RC3 employs both machining and 3D printing, unlike suppressors like CGS and HUXWRX that rely solely on additive manufacturing.
Reduced Back Pressure: This is achieved without sacrificing other performance metrics, a balance that is often advertised but rarely delivered by competitors.
Secondary Flash Elimination: The RC3 almost entirely eliminates secondary flash, a common issue in many suppressors.
Compatibility: The RC3 is compatible with the same mounts as the RC2, facilitating an easy transition for existing users.
Durability: The RC3 is designed to withstand hard use and is duty-rated.
Independent Testing: The suppressor has been tested using the NSWC Crane system, a Department of Defense standard for independent evaluation.
User Experience: The RC3 is designed to be unobtrusive, allowing the operator to focus on the task at hand.
The SureFire RC3 Suppressor represents a monumental leap in suppressor technology, born out of meticulous research and development. It's not merely an updated version of its predecessor, the RC2; it's a reimagined solution that addresses the specific challenges and limitations that users faced with the earlier model. The RC3 is engineered to be a versatile tool that transcends the boundaries between civilian and military applications. It offers a harmonious blend of features, each fine-tuned to meet the exacting demands of modern warfare and shooting sports. The RC3's design philosophy is rooted in offering a comprehensive solution to noise, flash, and back pressure issues, thereby setting a new benchmark in suppressor technology.
The journey from the RC2 to the RC3 is a compelling story of innovation and relentless pursuit of performance. The RC2, while a robust and reliable suppressor, had room for improvement, particularly in managing back pressure and secondary flash. SureFire took these challenges head-on, investing in extensive R&D to develop the RC3. The company collaborated with experts in fluid dynamics and materials science to create a suppressor that addresses these issues without compromising on other essential features like durability and compatibility.
Recoil Web's range comparisons provide an invaluable perspective on the RC3's capabilities. Their rigorous tests revealed that the RC3 consistently reduced decibel levels across various calibers, outperforming several competitors in direct comparisons. What sets the RC3 apart is its ability to achieve this level of performance without any trade-offs, a feat that is seldom seen in the suppressor market.
The RC3's hybrid manufacturing approach is a significant departure from the RC2 and even from competitors like CGS and HUXWRX, which primarily use additive manufacturing techniques. By combining traditional machining with 3D printing, the RC3 offers a nuanced control of gas flow, achieved through a blend of traditional baffles and a 3D-printed annular cavity. This hybrid approach allows for a more efficient and effective suppression system, setting the RC3 apart from its predecessor and competitors. Time will tell which approach is best, but at Charlie's Custom Clones, we love to see different approaches to innovation, especially when it comes to back pressure relief and additive manufacturing.
Secondary flash suppression, often overlooked in suppressor design, has been meticulously addressed in the RC3. Computational simulations and real-world testing have almost entirely eliminated this issue, which can be critical in tactical scenarios. This focus on secondary flash suppression is a marked improvement over the RC2 and sets a new standard for suppressor design.
The RC3 has also undergone rigorous testing using the NSWC Crane system, a Department of Defense standard that ensures the suppressor meets stringent operational requirements. This includes not just sound and flash suppression, but also a significant reduction in back pressure and the emission of harmful fumes. The RC3's stellar performance in these tests further cements its position as a suppressor designed for the most demanding operational conditions.
If you are looking for one of the best of the best to have by yourside. The RC3 in DE is reserved for "the operators." Are you an operator?
The SureFire RC3 Suppressor is a testament to what can be achieved when engineering rigor is applied to meet real-world operational needs. It offers a balanced set of features without the usual compromises, setting a new standard in suppressor technology. Its evolution from the RC2 and its performance in independent tests make it a compelling choice for anyone seeking a state-of-the-art suppressor.
|Caliber||5.56 mm (.223 caliber)|
|Body Colors||Dark Earth|
|Length Added to Weapon*||3.8 in|
Manufacturer's Part Number: SOCOM556-RC3-DE
Buying and shipping through Charlie’s is easy, but there is some information you need to know. This item must ship to FFL holder. No civilian exceptions.
1) Check your state laws to make sure the federally regulated item you want to purchase is legal in your state.
2) Find your FFL… Have your dealer send us a copy of their FFL and SOT to Charlie’s (Make them earn their fee!). Not every FFL is a SOT or Class 2 / Class 3 dealer.
3) Be patient! You should hear from our compliance department within 3-4 business days. If not, feel free to reach out for a status update.
That’s it! We try to make this process as simple as possible for our customers. Please click the “Buying a Firearm” tab at the top of this page for more information.
THIS IS A SERIALIZED ITEM. It must ship to a Federal Firearms License holder. No civilian exceptions.
Buying and shipping through Charlie’s is easy, but there is some information you need to know. Only a federally licensed firearms dealer may receive a firearm or federally regulated serialized item (like a receiver or suppressor). We cannot ship these items directly to you. Please follow these steps to process your transaction:
1) Check your state laws to make sure the federally regulated item you want to purchase is legal in your state. Your FFL dealer should be able to give you all of the necessary information regarding your state specific laws. But, if we ship to your FFL, and there is a legal issue, we cannot accept a return. So please make sure that you know and follow your local and state laws.
2) A quick google search will show you what Federal Firearms Licensed (FFL) dealers are in your area. When you are ready to purchase, contact the FFL dealer you would like to use and get their shipping address. During the check-out, put YOUR address in the “billing” section and the FFL DEALER’S address in the “shipping” section. If you don’t know your FFLs address, that’s okay. You can send the information later.
3) After check out, make sure to contact your FFL dealer to ensure they will receive your shipment for you (most do this for a small fee, but you should always double check).
4) Have your dealer send us a copy of their FFL to FFL@CharliesCustomClones.com. Charlie’s does not reach to your FFL (MAKE THEM EARN THEIR FEE!!!)
5) Be patient! In order to ensure we remain compliant with all federal laws, our compliance department is kept separate from our sales and operations team. Please allow a few days for our compliance officer to verify all of your dealer’s documents and ensure all federal laws are being observed. You should hear from our compliance department within 3-4 business days. If not, feel free to reach out for a status update.
That’s it! We try to make this process as simple as possible for our customers, but if you are unfamiliar the process or have any other questions, please visit our How to Buy a Suppressor page for more details.