Daniel Defense / Colt Mk18 upper receiver with 10.3” chrome line barrel
This is Charlie’s exclusive: Mk18 with authentic Colt receiver and the real deal Daniel Defense Mk18 RIS-II in FDE. This combination is the same used by US Navy on-board ships, and Navy Seals in combat theater. Custom built by Potomac Armory with Colt and Daniel Defense installed components.
All new, unfired (except for testing). Believe me, I have done my honest best to keep the prices down, but when you are looking a quality Colt and DD parts, each item is expensive. At Charlie's, we have deep supplier relationships, including dealer and OEM pricing where we can, but this is an expensive build. And, we have left off a few things and gong light on others to keep the costs down, but good materials and great shooting equipment are not inexpensive.
This is a serious military firearm upper.
- Colt M4 upper receiver
- Daniel Defense Mk18 RIS-II free floating rail
- Daniel Defense complete bolt carrier group, mil-spec phosphated finish. Note: for effective reliable shooting with a 10.3" barrel, you need a high quality bolt and carrier group, especially if you might be shooting rapid fire or suppressed. Daniel Defense has optimized this bolt carrier group with this barrel for trouble-free operation
- Mil Spec charging handle
- Daniel Defense 10.3” M4 Government profile barrel with 0.07” gas port and carbine gas system. Cold Hammer Forged and chrome-lined
- Daniel Defense factory installed low profile pinned gas block
- Daniel Defense premium flash hider
Everything you need to attach to your NFA lower or pistol lower.
Made in the USA!
All NFA laws apply. If you are uncertain if you can own this, check federal National Firearms Act, also with your state authorities. I am not your lawyer. You need to make sure you can own it.
Note: All ITAR regulations apply. Charlie's deals in the real McCoy. Your item most likely has parts that cannot be shipped outside of the USA, or owned in the USA by non-US Persons. You take accountability to safeguard parts and the entire upper, and get necessary approvals to transport outside of the USA.
Note: Any serial number(s) in photos are not necessarily the same serial number as the item that will ship. Also, for items where I am selling more than one of the same item, the pictures are meant to be representative of the item that will ship and show you the details of the item. Packaging also can vary, one item to the next.