Knights Armament (KAC)
KAC SR-15 IWS Lower Receiver Assembly by Knights Armament - a pristine "take-off" piece that's never been used. While it may not arrive in its original packaging, its impeccable quality and performance are in no way compromised. This assembly is a genuine reflection of Knights Armament's dedication to precision and reliability.
Constructed from sturdy forged aluminum, the SR-15 IWS Lower Receiver by KAC promises unparalleled durability without adding unnecessary weight. Its ambidextrous design, featuring Knights Armament's signature safety selector, magazine release, and bolt release, ensures seamless operation for both left and right-handed users. The assembly is also equipped with a KAC 2-stage trigger, renowned for its smooth action and precision, providing a perfect balance between control and responsiveness.
Features and Highlights
Every military clone rifle collector knows the struggle of finding that perfect piece. It's not just about the aesthetics; it's about authenticity, reliability, and versatility. Many collectors have faced the disappointment of acquiring a piece that looks the part but falls short in performance or isn't as versatile as they'd hoped.
Imagine the frustration of investing in a lower receiver, only to find its operation isn't ambidextrous, limiting its usability. Or discovering that the trigger, which seemed smooth at first, doesn't offer the precision you crave. These are not mere accessories; they are integral components of your collection, representing history, craftsmanship, and your passion for military firearms. Settling for anything less than the best feels like a betrayal to the collection you've painstakingly built over the years.
Enter the KAC SR-15 IWS Lower Receiver Assembly by Knights Armament. This isn't just another piece; it's a testament to precision, reliability, and versatility. Its ambidextrous features ensure that every collector, whether right or left-handed, experiences seamless operation. The choice between Geissele's match-grade 2-stage trigger and the standard KAC 2-stage trigger means you get to customize the feel to your exact preference. And its "take-off" design? It's a nod to authenticity, ensuring you own a piece that's been carefully removed from a brand-new SR-15 rifle. With the SR-15 IWS Lower Receiver Assembly, you're not just adding to your collection; you're elevating it.
Now, with this piece in your collection, you're not just a collector; you're a curator of history, quality, and authenticity. The search for the perfect addition to your collection ends here. The SR-15 IWS Lower Receiver Assembly isn't just a solution; it's the epitome of what every military clone rifle collector seeks.
|Build||Knights Armament factory-built ambi lower receiver|
|Material||7075 forged aluminum with Type-3 anodized finish in black|
|Buffer Tube||KAC gray|
|Grip||KAC black A2 grip|
|Trigger Guard||KAC Combat|
|Trigger Options||Geissele or KAC 2-stage trigger|
|Safety Selector||KAC Ambi|
|Sling Mount||KAC Ambi receiver mounted QD (end plate)|
|Bolt Release||KAC Ambi|
|Magazine Release||KAC Ambi|
|Stock||Magpul black MOE SL-S with ambi QD sling swivel sockets *|
*earlier KAC full lowers shipped with LMT stocks, this was changed in late 2019
Manufacturer's Part Number: KM-25780
Note: This lower receiver is a take-off from a new KAC SBR rifle. As such, the serial number begins with SBR. You have the choice to receive this lower as a Title I or a Title II firearm. What that means is that we receive this lower as an NFA item. We can transfer this to your local gun shop as an NFA item, and you will complete the Form 4 as a short barreled rifle. You can also choose to receive as a standard lower, and we will de-list the item with the ATF. There is no waiting, as the lower can pass as a Title I, or standard lower, but the delisting process will take a number of months. What does this mean to you? Not much. It only would matter if you choose to later Form 1 the lower as newly built SBR. The actual delisting processes takes a number of months, but if you choose to treat this lower as a standard lower, you are perfectly legal, as long as you do not attach a short barrel to it. All normal NFA laws apply.
This is a brand-new lower, which has been removed from a new Knights SR15 rifle. It is 100% the same as a new item, except it does not come in a factory box and CANNOT BE BUILT INTO A PISTOL.
Buying and shipping through Charlie’s is easy, but there is some information you need to know. This item must ship to FFL holder. No civilian exceptions.
1) Check your state laws to make sure the federally regulated item you want to purchase is legal in your state.
2) Find your FFL… Have your dealer send us a copy of their FFL to Charlie’s (Make them earn their fee!!!)
3) Be patient! You should hear from our compliance department within 3-4 business days. If not, feel free to reach out for a status update.
That’s it! We try to make this process as simple as possible for our customers. Please click the “Buying a Firearm” tab at the top of this page for more information.
THIS ITEM CANNOT BE SHIPPED TO CALIFORNIA
THIS IS A SERIALIZED FIREARM. It must ship to a Federal Firearms License holder. No civilian exceptions.
Buying and shipping through Charlie’s is easy, but there is some information you need to know. Only a federally licensed firearms dealer may receive a firearm or federally regulated serialized item (like a receiver or suppressor). We cannot ship these items directly to you. Please follow these steps to process your transaction:
1) Check your state laws to make sure the federally regulated item you want to purchase is legal in your state. Your FFL dealer should be able to give you all of the necessary information regarding your state specific laws. But, if we ship to your FFL, and there is a legal issue, we cannot accept a return. So please make sure that you know and follow your local and state laws.
2) A quick google search will show you what Federal Firearms Licensed (FFL) dealers are in your area. When you are ready to purchase, contact the FFL dealer you would like to use and get their shipping address. During the check-out, put YOUR address in the “billing” section and the FFL DEALER’S address in the “shipping” section. If you don’t know your FFLs address, that’s okay. You can send the information later.
3) After check out, make sure to contact your FFL dealer to ensure they will receive your shipment for you (most do this for a small fee, but you should always double check).
4) Have your dealer send us a copy of their FFL to FFL@CharliesCustomClones.com. Charlie’s does not reach to your FFL (MAKE THEM EARN THEIR FEE!!!)
5) Be patient! In order to ensure we remain compliant with all federal laws, our compliance department is kept separate from our sales and operations team. Please allow a few days for our compliance officer to verify all of your dealer’s documents and ensure all federal laws are being observed. You should hear from our compliance department within 3-4 business days. If not, feel free to reach out for a status update.
That’s it! We try to make this process as simple as possible for our customers, but if you are unfamiliar the process or have any other questions, please visit our How to Buy a Firearm page for more details.
California and New York residents please, click here. The process may be different due to state specific laws.
NOTE: The free shipping option does not apply to full rifles, unless purchased with a riflescope. If you choose free shipping at check-out, we will bill you for shipping later.