Energentic Armament NYX Mod 2.0 Rimfire Suppressor in Black Cerakote
Everything Karl and his team at Energetic make is spectacular. The NYX 2 is the latest in silencer technology for your .22 cal When it comes to great suppressors, Charlie's like to get the know the people behind the brand, and we represent only the best suppressor technology and only the best people behind the product.
The NYX™ Mod2 Silencer is a modular version of the Energetic Armament NYX™ Silencer. EA has listed to the the shooters and now brings you a configurable modular rimfire suppressor. The NYX™ Mod2 Silencer is high performance, all-titanium, and is easily reconfigured between a short 4-baffle configuration and a full length 8-baffle configuration. Like the original NYX™, it’s aerospace-inspired tube design represents the state-of-the-art in engineered firearms components with the some of the best strength-to-weight ratio in it’s class.
- Caliber: All Rimfire plus 5.7x28mm
- direct thread (1/2-28RH)
- 4 or 8 k-baffle design
- superior sound reduction
- extremely light weight at only 2.45 oz (short) or 4.15 oz (full)
- Weight: 2.45 oz.(short) or 4.15 oz. (long)
- Diameter: 1.0"
- unique, patented, outer tube with aerospace-style weight reduction webbing.
- Titanium is used for all components
- outer tube features a shot peened finish in black Cerakote
Titanium is naturally corrosion resistant so no coating is needed. Rimfire shooting is extremely dirty and makes cleaning any silencer every 500-1000 rounds necessary. Because of titanium’s chemically inert properties, the NYX™ Silencer can be cleaned with aggressive solvents and cleaning solutions without fear of damage unlike aluminum and stainless silencers. With no coating to fail your suppressor will stay looking sharp even after lots of use and cleaning. Both end caps are removable without the need for special tools making disassembly and reassembly simple.
Buying and shipping through Charlie’s is easy, but there is some information you need to know. This item must ship to FFL holder. No civilian exceptions.
1) Check your state laws to make sure the federally regulated item you want to purchase is legal in your state.
2) Find your FFL… Have your dealer send us a copy of their FFL and SOT to Charlie’s (Make them earn their fee!). Not every FFL is a SOT or Class 2 / Class 3 dealer.
3) Be patient! You should hear from our compliance department within 3-4 business days. If not, feel free to reach out for a status update.
That’s it! We try to make this process as simple as possible for our customers. Please click the “Buying a Firearm” tab at the top of this page for more information.
THIS IS A SERIALIZED ITEM. It must ship to a Federal Firearms License holder. No civilian exceptions.
Buying and shipping through Charlie’s is easy, but there is some information you need to know. Only a federally licensed firearms dealer may receive a firearm or federally regulated serialized item (like a receiver or suppressor). We cannot ship these items directly to you. Please follow these steps to process your transaction:
1) Check your state laws to make sure the federally regulated item you want to purchase is legal in your state. Your FFL dealer should be able to give you all of the necessary information regarding your state specific laws. But, if we ship to your FFL, and there is a legal issue, we cannot accept a return. So please make sure that you know and follow your local and state laws.
2) A quick google search will show you what Federal Firearms Licensed (FFL) dealers are in your area. When you are ready to purchase, contact the FFL dealer you would like to use and get their shipping address. During the check-out, put YOUR address in the “billing” section and the FFL DEALER’S address in the “shipping” section. If you don’t know your FFLs address, that’s okay. You can send the information later.
3) After check out, make sure to contact your FFL dealer to ensure they will receive your shipment for you (most do this for a small fee, but you should always double check).
4) Have your dealer send us a copy of their FFL to FFL@CharliesCustomClones.com. Charlie’s does not reach to your FFL (MAKE THEM EARN THEIR FEE!!!)
5) Be patient! In order to ensure we remain compliant with all federal laws, our compliance department is kept separate from our sales and operations team. Please allow a few days for our compliance officer to verify all of your dealer’s documents and ensure all federal laws are being observed. You should hear from our compliance department within 3-4 business days. If not, feel free to reach out for a status update.
That’s it! We try to make this process as simple as possible for our customers, but if you are unfamiliar the process or have any other questions, please visit our How to Buy a Suppressor page for more details.