Colt M4A1 SOCOM Carbine, 2018/2019 factory direct LE6920 SOCOM
This is the 2018/2019 factory limited release Colt M4A1 carbine rifle, in semi-automatic
This rifle is fully loaded will all the bells and whistles, and is a limited production item direct from Colt. Colt has been releasing a few of these rifles from their military production line every month since May, 2018.
Features a 14.5" barrel: heavy SOCOM profile, with a 1.6" factory pinned and welded extended A2 Colt flash hider. Since the barrel is pinned and welded, this is NOT a short-barreled rifle (SBR), not an NFA item, requiring a special tax stamp. This is street legal.
Charlie's has taken a Colt factory rifle, and added some furniture to bring you a custom Block 1 rifle.
- Colt factory M4A1 carbine, matched upper and lower receiver, direct from Colt
- 14.5" Colt SOCOM barrel, factory pinned and welded at the factory to 16.1" with an extended A2 muzzle device; CAGE Code rollmarked barrel, factory configured in the upper receiver.
- Colt M4 roll-marked lower receiver (serial numbers begin in CR)
- Colt M4 factory "CAGE code" stamped upper receiver
- Knights Armament KAC M4 quad RAS rail with three (3) KAC rib covers
- Matech / Picatinny Engineering 600m rear USGI back up sight, installed by Colt
- Colt factory installed front side sling swivel, factory installed
- Colt ambidextrous safety selector, factory installed
- Colt / P&S Products standard M4 "waffle" stock
- Colt bolt carrier group with MPC marked bolt; some carriers are marked with a "C", luck of the draw, as Colt is making changes in 2019, installed by Colt in the upper receiver.
- Colt mil-spec charging handle, installed by Colt in the upper receiver
- Colt 4 position buffer / extension tube, with Colt buffer and factory staked castle nut, all installed at the Colt factory in the lower receiver.
- full Colt (Hartford) factory installed lower parts and Colt A2 grip
- Colt standard capacity (30 rnd) magazine
- Knights (KAC) Vertical Grip
Be advised: This 2018 and 2019 SOCOM is a true Colt battle rifle, produced like DOD contract rifles are produced. You will see blemishes. Colt is known for uneven roll marks, oil, no oil, handling marks, minor scratches, black anodizing and gray anodizing, chaulky grips. The 2017 SOCOM was a very good fit and finish. The 2018 'vintage' were a little beat up. 2019 is fairing better, but this is a battle tool, not a museum piece. Be prepared. Also, the rifle was fired a number of times for testing. There will be brass marks on the upper, and on the bolt, and the BCG will show signs of brass and wear marks. Furthermore, the rifles are in boxes, and are shipped as-is. We cannot tell you what your rifle looks like. This is what Colt is all about. It is not LaRue Tactical or a Les Baer. The rifles cannot be returned. Make sure you understand what a military rifle is and is not before you purchase.
If you are looking for a military spec M4A1 carbine, look for the 2018 or 2019 SOCOM rifle. The HBPW is nice, but it is not a SOCOM. Many upgrades on this rifle. Also, an earlier SOCOM model had the Troy quad-rail and a 16" barrel. That is good, but not as nice as this rifle or the 2017. The 2017 vintage is very perfectly fitting, and handfitted. The 2018 is more of a battle rifle, and you will find some oil oosing out, and other places that are dry and need oil.
NOTE: Free Shipping option does not apply to full rifles, unless purchased with a riflescope. If you choose free shipping, we will add shipping later, and send you a bill for UPS shipping.
NOTE: MUST READ FOR FIREARM AND LOWER RECEIVER ORDERS:
THIS IS A SERIALIZED FIREARM. IT MUST SHIP TO AN Federal Firearms License holder. No civilian exceptions.
A firearm cannot be sent directly to you. I am sure you know this, but for the fake-news reading this, who might think that a firearm can be mailed to a buyer, I have to reiterate: A firearm or federal regulated serialized item (like a receiver or suppressor), only a federally licensed firearms dealer may receive such an item.
Please read here for how to buy a firearm with Charlie's
Be sure to read our return policy. While your satisfaction is our primary concern, we are limited in a highly regulated business environment by what we can and cannot do, and the number of local, state and federal regulations. We do not accept returns for ammunition and firearms, other than obvious defects. Your gun dealer or transfer agent is responsible for inspection for defects: