the Beretta 92X RDO is made for aggressive performance ideal for competitive dynamic shooting as well as self-defense. The compact design is made for easy or concealed carry. A key feature is the red-dot optic ready slide, a short reset trigger, and aggressively textured 92X-style thin grips for instinctive control and a more natural fit for all shooters.
The 92X RDO continues the evolution of an iconic series, and is made in the USA. The red-dot optic ready 92X RDO features integral slide cuts to allow for the mounting of optional optic plate styles. Consumers can receive a free optic plate from Beretta upon the registration of their purchased firearm or purchase an additional one aftermarket. Shipping with blanking covers, the end-user is able to purchase one of five different plates that allow for mounting of all of the most popular optic variants on the market today.
The tightly textured 92X-style thin grips and front and back strap checkering of the 92X RDO allows for instinctive control and pointing, highly prized by tactical competition shooters, and makes for consistent and accurate target acquisition. Wraparound grips are also included in the box to allow end-users to choose a grip that fits individual configuration and size preferences.
--> 92X style thin grips with wrap-around grips included to fit any hand
--> Universal slide design: Vertec dovetail sights allows for swap between safety-decoker (F) and decocker-only (G) and back
--> Front slide serrations allows the shooter to manipulate the slide in any lighting and weather conditions
--> 3-slot Picatinny rail built-in for lighting or lasers and other accessories
Manufacturer's Part Number: J92CR920G70, J92CR92070, J92CR921G70 and J92CR92170
Buying and shipping through Charlie’s is easy, but there is some information you need to know. This item must ship to FFL holder. No civilian exceptions.
1) Check your state laws to make sure the federally regulated item you want to purchase is legal in your state.
2) Find your FFL… Have your dealer send us a copy of their FFL to Charlie’s (Make them earn their fee!!!)
3) Be patient! You should hear from our compliance department within 3-4 business days. If not, feel free to reach out for a status update.
That’s it! We try to make this process as simple as possible for our customers. Please click the “Buying a Firearm” tab at the top of this page for more information.
California, click here. The process may be different due to state specific laws.
THIS IS A SERIALIZED FIREARM. It must ship to a Federal Firearms License holder. No civilian exceptions.
Buying and shipping through Charlie’s is easy, but there is some information you need to know. Only a federally licensed firearms dealer may receive a firearm or federally regulated serialized item (like a receiver or suppressor). We cannot ship these items directly to you. Please follow these steps to process your transaction:
1) Check your state laws to make sure the federally regulated item you want to purchase is legal in your state. Your FFL dealer should be able to give you all of the necessary information regarding your state specific laws. But, if we ship to your FFL, and there is a legal issue, we cannot accept a return. So please make sure that you know and follow your local and state laws.
2) A quick google search will show you what Federal Firearms Licensed (FFL) dealers are in your area. When you are ready to purchase, contact the FFL dealer you would like to use and get their shipping address. During the check-out, put YOUR address in the “billing” section and the FFL DEALER’S address in the “shipping” section. If you don’t know your FFLs address, that’s okay. You can send the information later.
3) After check out, make sure to contact your FFL dealer to ensure they will receive your shipment for you (most do this for a small fee, but you should always double check).
4) Have your dealer send us a copy of their FFL to FFL@CharliesCustomClones.com. Charlie’s does not reach to your FFL (MAKE THEM EARN THEIR FEE!!!)
5) Be patient! In order to ensure we remain compliant with all federal laws, our compliance department is kept separate from our sales and operations team. Please allow a few days for our compliance officer to verify all of your dealer’s documents and ensure all federal laws are being observed. You should hear from our compliance department within 3-4 business days. If not, feel free to reach out for a status update.
That’s it! We try to make this process as simple as possible for our customers, but if you are unfamiliar the process or have any other questions, please visit our How to Buy a Firearm page for more details.
California and New York residents please, click here. The process may be different due to state specific laws.
NOTE: The free shipping option does not apply to full rifles, unless purchased with a riflescope. If you choose free shipping at check-out, we will bill you for shipping later.