Pistol Front and Rear Sight Alignment "pusher" tool
If you work on pistols... even a little bit, this is a great tool at a great price and does it all. Be careful, there is also a blue tool for less, but it only handles the rear sight. This tool is for front and rear
- Universal pistol front & rear sight pusher tool is for: removal, installation, and the adjustment of the front & rear sights for most semi-auto pistol slides.
- Two separate sight pusher blocks, each pusher isspecifically designed for either front or rear dovetail sights.
- Pusher blocks are made from tool steel
- Base platform is adjustable for height to properly align your sights at the proper height for the sight pusher blocks.
- The adjustable side and top clamps secure the slide in place.
- Side witness windows on both sides of the tool frame to check for the proper sight and pusher block alignment.
- Sight tool frame can be bolted to, clamped onto a work surface, or clamped onto a vice.
- Heavy duty blue Anodized aluminum frame. Sight pusher steel screws have brass bushings for goo bearing surface characteristics and excellent strength.
Made by VISM, a division of NC Star. Product Number VTUFNR