Otter Creek Labs
The Otter Creek Hydrogen is the successor to the popular PR line, and is designed for the precision shooter. Lightweight, accurate, quiet. Otter Creek sought to develop a suppressor for long-range shooting and competition that performs as good or better than similar, more established brands, and the testing on the PR series was very complimentary to the innovation that Andrew and John at OCL have done. In 2022, with continued R&D, the Hydrogen suppressor line was born, building upon the PR line and making some improvements, and quite frankly, a better looking design.
The Hydrogen-L is a long, ultra quiet, light weight suppressor made with the PRS shooters and hunters in mind. If length is of no concern and you just want the quietest suppressor possible then the L is what you want. Whether it’s on a 20 pound match rig, a lightweight hunting rig walking through the woods or a short barrel 300 blackout the Hydrogen-L is right at home.
All Hydrogen series suppressors feature industry standard universal 1.375×24 rear threads so you can pick what mounting system best fits your needs.
24” – 300 Norma, 300 RUM
22” – 300 PRC
20” – 300 win mag
18” – 6.5 PRC/SAUM and WSM cartridges
14.5” – 308, 6.5 creed, 260 Remington, 243 and other similar cartridges
11.5” – 5.56/223, 6.5 Grendel, 6 ARC, 7.62×38
7” – 300 blackout super sonic
5” – 300 blackout subsonic
Responsible/limited full auto rated with intent to keep temperature down. Suppressor must not exceed 800 degrees. Damage resulting from excessive heat and abuse will not be covered for free under warranty.
For a review of the Hydrogen-L suppressor, see: Pew Science review of OCL Hydrogen-L
NOTE: CHARLIE'S HAS DISCONTINUED STOCKING THIS MODEL. We will sell until inventory is depleted, and if none is available, we suggest looking at the Thunder Beast line of Suppressors
Buying and shipping through Charlie’s is easy, but there is some information you need to know. This item must ship to FFL holder. No civilian exceptions.
1) Check your state laws to make sure the federally regulated item you want to purchase is legal in your state.
2) Find your FFL… Have your dealer send us a copy of their FFL and SOT to Charlie’s (Make them earn their fee!). Not every FFL is a SOT or Class 2 / Class 3 dealer.
3) Be patient! You should hear from our compliance department within 3-4 business days. If not, feel free to reach out for a status update.
That’s it! We try to make this process as simple as possible for our customers. Please click the “Buying a Firearm” tab at the top of this page for more information.
THIS IS A SERIALIZED ITEM. It must ship to a Federal Firearms License holder. No civilian exceptions.
Buying and shipping through Charlie’s is easy, but there is some information you need to know. Only a federally licensed firearms dealer may receive a firearm or federally regulated serialized item (like a receiver or suppressor). We cannot ship these items directly to you. Please follow these steps to process your transaction:
1) Check your state laws to make sure the federally regulated item you want to purchase is legal in your state. Your FFL dealer should be able to give you all of the necessary information regarding your state specific laws. But, if we ship to your FFL, and there is a legal issue, we cannot accept a return. So please make sure that you know and follow your local and state laws.
2) A quick google search will show you what Federal Firearms Licensed (FFL) dealers are in your area. When you are ready to purchase, contact the FFL dealer you would like to use and get their shipping address. During the check-out, put YOUR address in the “billing” section and the FFL DEALER’S address in the “shipping” section. If you don’t know your FFLs address, that’s okay. You can send the information later.
3) After check out, make sure to contact your FFL dealer to ensure they will receive your shipment for you (most do this for a small fee, but you should always double check).
4) Have your dealer send us a copy of their FFL to FFL@CharliesCustomClones.com. Charlie’s does not reach to your FFL (MAKE THEM EARN THEIR FEE!!!)
5) Be patient! In order to ensure we remain compliant with all federal laws, our compliance department is kept separate from our sales and operations team. Please allow a few days for our compliance officer to verify all of your dealer’s documents and ensure all federal laws are being observed. You should hear from our compliance department within 3-4 business days. If not, feel free to reach out for a status update.
That’s it! We try to make this process as simple as possible for our customers, but if you are unfamiliar the process or have any other questions, please visit our How to Buy a Suppressor page for more details.