Geissele Upper Receiver Group, USASOC URG-I with unpinned flash hider
Clone correct complete upper receiver group with Geissele SOPMOD DDC mount for Vortex 1-6x scope. Limited Quantities
This is for the UNPINNED Surefire 4-prong flash hider.
This combo is very popular. For those looking for Halloween Sale, we are making these available for purchase at sale price, with full payment due, and your choice of delivery in mid-December, or mid-November (with Geissele gas block replacement)
The US Army Special Operation Command is changing out the M4 upper receivers with this new improved model, which features the Geissele Mk16 DDC rail, and a Daniel Defense 14.5" Government profile mid-length barrel
This model is the Geissele clone correct upper. Charlie's has worked closely with Geissele to bring you what you are looking for.
Each URGI is fitted with the handguard Geissele designed specifically for USASOC, the MK 16 M-LOK™ Super Modular Rail handguard with a full-length Picatinny top rail and lotsa slots for other accessories. T-markings are engraved on the rail and painted on the receiver
- Colt M4 receiver with forward assist, shell deflector & ejection port cover
- Geissele Mk16 Super Modular Handguard with Geissele roll-marks
- Daniel Defense 14.5" CHF barrel with 1-7" rifling & 1/2"-28 tpi muzzle threads and mid-length gas system
- Geissele Airborne (military version with roll-marks) DDC charging handle
- Daniel Defense Mk12 gas block
- Colt M16 bolt and carrier group
- Surefire SOCOM 4-prong flash hider, un-pinned
- Surefire certificate for 30% off on SOCOM mil-spec NSN suppressor
- Surefire certificate for 30% off on select Surefire light
This combo includes the Geissele Vortex 1-6x DDC SOPMOD certified mount. Mount is Geissele part CP-SP-05329
Clone Correct URG-i Complete
SOPMOD DDC 30mm Vortex 1-6x mount
Note on pictures: The pictures below contain shots of pre-production prototypes, and Charlie's will update with better pictures as they come available. Please refer to the specifications above, which are the most accurate we have at this time.
NFA warning: The Stripped URGI upper receiver group without the pinned flash hider does not meet the 16" minimum barrel length requirement, and requires registration and a tax stamp with the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives (BATFE) when assembled into a complete rifle. Please make sure you fully understand NFA and local laws.
ITAR warning: This item may only be purchased and shipped to US Persons within the USA. This is a military item, which is restricted from export without US Government permission.