CQD® Two-Point Sling from BLACKHAWK!
A collaboration with BLACKHAWK! and Duane Dieter of CQD.
Designed by special operations trainer Duane Dieter, and made by BLACKHAWK , this hybrid single-point/two-point sling incorporates heavy-duty elastic to help assist with strikes and point shooting as well as quick adjustment in difficult situations.
The CQD Two-Point Sling gives operators a simple, highly functional, convenient means for securing and stabilizing the operator's/officer's tactical weapon. The sling is made from lightweight, durable nylon and is comfortable and easily adjusted for the user's various equipment configurations.
The CQD® Two-Point Sling gives operators a simple, highly functional, convenient means for securing and stabilizing the operator/officer’s tactical weapon. The sling is made from lightweight, durable nylon and is comfortable and easily adjusted for the user’s various equipment configurations. When adjusted correctly, it allows for both primary side and support side shooting. The sling attaches to the weapon via durable metal quick-connectors and has covered elastic inserts at the ends of the sling for user comfort and to help maintain the weapon close to the operator’s body. The sling was designed as a stand-alone product or to integrate into the CQD weapons carry/retention system. Our system includes a CQD Sling, a Rear/Front Sling Mount, and a CQD Weapon Catch. This system maximizes weapon carry safety and flexibility and ensures a smooth, rapid transition from a weapon-ready posture to a weapon-secured capability, when the situation dictates.
• Black, matte finish for increased stealth
• Durable metal snap on/off connector clips with quick sling adjustment capability
• Constructed of durable nylon with covered elastic inserts
• Maintains weapon close to user’s body
• Keeps weapon in high, comfortable, safe position while retained in weapon catch
• Applies to all shooting situations
• Helps stabilize weapon when shooting from movable platforms (aircraft, boats, etc.)
• Eliminates sling slack that could impede operators sight picture and/or inhibit support-hand actions
• Fully adjustable snap lock feature used in specialized shooting techniques
• Can be used on many weapons including the MP-5 and M-4
• Length: Adjustable from 20 to 88 inches
• Width: 1 inch
• Weight: 8 oz.