Nightforce ATACR 5-25x56mm F1 ZeroStop scope Mil-XT
The Mil-XT is the marriage of convenience of a tree reticle with Nightforce's popular Mil-C reticle
Wait list for delivery in February
Inspired by the NXS, the ATACR family of riflescopes defines Rugged, Reliable, and Repeatable. Overbuilt with mission critical features standard which includes ZeroStop and a choice of illuminated MOA or Mil based ranging reticles. Built from the most rugged materials, ATACR riflescopes deliver benchrest precision even under the harshest conditions.
Fully multi-coated ED glass results in superb light transmission, brilliant images, and exceptional color contrast. With the varying magnification ranges, the ATACR line of scopes can cover almost any situation a shooter may have. Featuring sophisticated reticles, the ATACR leaves nothing to chance. The ATACR from Nightforce redefines the "long" in long range, leaving the possibilities endless.
Nightforce is already known for ruggedness and reliability in their riflescope lines, and the ATACR is no exception; building from his foundation, the scope has many features, including:
- Parallax adjustment - 45 yards - infinity
- Integrated Throw Lever
- Xtreme Speed Thread
- Hi-Speed ZeroStop
- DigIllum reticle illumination
Designed to meet the needs of today’s Precision Rifle Series competitor, the MIL-XT reticle allows for fast and accurate shots on target.
- The whole Mil intersections below zero have center floating dots with floating lines from .1 to .2, then has dots every .2 Mils.
- The floating dots are every .2 Mils, with bolder dots at whole Mils.
- At the half Mil marks, there are floating dots that are .05 Mil in size.
- The numbers below center are on both sides of the reticle and alternate in size to make it easier to count quickly.
- The main windage lines were extended to 10 Mils per side.
- Additional whole Mil marks from 10-15 Mils were added for additional reference (such as spotting or talking onto target).
- Added numbers above center for hold-unders.
- Removed “inverted T” due to space constraints
- Main line thicknesses are the same
- 4-16x - .043 mils
- 5-25x - .033 mils
- 7-35x - .033 mils
- Holdover marks extend to the FOV
- Maintained the open area above center to help watch trace and for observation