Geissele Upper Receiver Group, USASOC URG-I "near clone" with pinned flash hider
The US Army Special Operation Command is changing out the M4 upper receivers with this new improved model, which features the Geissele Mk16 DDC rail, and a Daniel Defense 14.5" Government profile mid-length barrel
This model is the Geissele near clone correct upper. Charlie's has worked closely with Geissele to bring you what you are looking for.
Your choice of the Surefire 4-prong flash hider, or the Surefire 3-prong Warcomp flash hider (Warcomp closed tine available upon request)
Each URGI is fitted with the handguard Geissele designed specifically for USASOC, the MK 16 M-LOK™ Super Modular Rail handguard with a full-length Picatinny top rail and lotsa slots for other accessories. T-markings are engraved on the rail but not painted white to help keep the rifle unobtrusive.
- Mil Spec M4 receiver with forward assist, shell deflector & ejection port cover
- Geissele Mk16 Super Modular Handguard with Geissele roll-marks
- Daniel Defense 14.5" CHF barrel with 1-7" rifling & 1/2"-28 tpi muzzle threads and mid-length gas system
- Geissele Airborne (military version with roll-marks) DDC charging handle
- Geissele Super Gas Block, black nitrided and pinned
- Mil Spec M16 bolt and carrier group
- Geissele Super 41 braided wire carbine spring and Geissele branded H-1 buffer
- Surefire SOCOM 4-prong flash hider or the Surefire SOCOM 3-prong WarComp pinned and welded in place
- Surefire certificate for 30% off on SOCOM mil-spec NSN suppressor
- Surefire certificate for 30% off on select Surefire light
Note: if you select WarComp, we time this as neutral (ports pointed up). If you want it timed to the starboard side, please make sure to put that in the comments. Both are correct. Our gunsmiths prefer ports timed up.
NFA Comment: The 14.5" barrel is pinned and welded to make the barrel length compliant with the National Firearms Act, and is not a short barreled upper. Removal of the pinned flash hider will result in the upper being an NFA item, and is also not recommended, as it will cause damage to the threads of the barrel.
ITAR warning: This item may only be purchased and shipped to US Persons within the USA. This is a military item, which is restricted from export without US Government permission.