Geissele Upper Receiver Group, USASOC URG-I "near clone" with pinned flash hider
This is a demo item, with a Surefire 3-prong WarComp that is pinned. This does not have the 4-prong flash hider.
The US Army Special Operation Command is changing out the M4 upper receivers with this new improved model, which features the Geissele Mk16 DDC rail, and a Daniel Defense 14.5" Government profile mid-length barrel
This is a shop demo. brand new Geissele Upper Receiver Group. Does not include the the added coupon, buffer and spring. The entire upper receiver is included as it comes from the factory. Some handling marks may exist.
Each URGI is fitted with the handguard Geissele designed specifically for USASOC, the MK 16 M-LOK™ Super Modular Rail handguard with a full-length Picatinny top rail and lotsa slots for other accessories. T-markings are engraved on the rail but not painted white to help keep the rifle unobtrusive.
- Mil Spec M4 receiver with forward assist, shell deflector & ejection port cover
- Geissele Mk16 Super Modular Handguard with Geissele roll-marks
- Daniel Defense 14.5" CHF barrel with 1-7" rifling & 1/2"-28 tpi muzzle threads and mid-length gas system
- Geissele AirborneDDC charging handle (military version with roll-marks)
- Geissele Super Gas Block, black nitrided and pinned in-place
- Mil Spec M16 bolt and carrier group
- Surefire SOCOM WarComp 3-prong flash hider, pinned and welded in place
Note: WarComp is timed as neutral (ports pointed up). Both are correct. Our gunsmiths prefer ports timed up.
NFA Comment: The 14.5" barrel is pinned and welded to make the barrel length compliant with the National Firearms Act, and is not a short barreled upper. Removal of the pinned flash hider will result in the upper being an NFA item, and is also not recommended, as it will cause damage to the threads of the barrel.
ITAR warning: This item may only be purchased and shipped to US Persons within the USA. This is a military item, which is restricted from export without US Government permission.