Geissele Upper Receiver Group, USASOC URG-I with unpinned flash hider
The US Army Special Operation Command is changing out the M4 upper receivers with this new improved model, which features the Geissele Mk16 DDC rail, and a Daniel Defense 14.5" Government profile mid-length barrel
This model is the Geissele clone correct upper. Charlie's has worked closely with Geissele to bring you what you are looking for.
Each URGI is fitted with the handguard Geissele designed specifically for USASOC, the MK 16 M-LOK™ Super Modular Rail handguard with a full-length Picatinny top rail and lots of slots for other accessories. T-markings are engraved on the rail and painted on the receiver
Now, with your choice of a Surefire SOCOM open tine 4-prong or WarComp flash hider.
- Colt M4 receiver with forward assist, shell deflector & ejection port cover
- Geissele Mk16 Super Modular Handguard with Geissele roll-marks
- Daniel Defense 14.5" CHF barrel with 1-7" rifling & 1/2"-28 tpi muzzle threads and mid-length gas system
- Geissele Airborne DDC charging handle (military version with roll-marks)
- Daniel Defense Mk12 gas block
- Colt M16 bolt and carrier group
- Surefire SOCOM open tine 4-prong or WarComp flash hider, un-pinned
- Surefire certificate for 30% off on SOCOM mil-spec NSN suppressor
- Surefire certificate for 30% off on select Surefire light
NFA warning: The Stripped URGI upper receiver group without the pinned flash hider does not meet the 16" minimum barrel length requirement, and requires registration and a tax stamp with the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives (BATFE) when assembled into a complete rifle. Please make sure you fully understand NFA and local laws
ITAR warning: This item may only be purchased and shipped to US Persons within the USA. This is a military item, which is restricted from export without US Government permission.