Geissele Upper Receiver Group, USASOC URG-I with pinned flash hider with Geissele Vortex mount
Clone correct complete upper receiver group with Geissele SOPMOD DDC mount for Vortex 1-6x scope.
This is for the PINNED Surefire 4-prong flash hider.
The US Army Special Operation Command is changing out the M4 upper receivers with this new improved model, which features the Geissele Mk16 DDC rail, and a Daniel Defense 14.5" Government profile mid-length barrel
This model is the Geissele clone correct upper. Charlie's has worked closely with Geissele to bring you what you are looking for.
Each URGI is fitted with the handguard Geissele designed specifically for USASOC, the MK 16 M-LOK™ Super Modular Rail handguard with a full-length Picatinny top rail and lotsa slots for other accessories. T-markings are engraved on the rail but not painted white to help keep the rifle unobtrusive.
- Colt M4 receiver with forward assist, shell deflector & ejection port cover
- Geissele Mk16 Super Modular Handguard with Geissele roll-marks
- Daniel Defense 14.5" CHF barrel with 1-7" rifling & 1/2"-28 tpi muzzle threads and mid-length gas system
- Geissele Airborne (military version with roll-marks) DDC charging handle
- Daniel Defense Mk12 gas block
- Colt M16 bolt and carrier group
- Surefire SOCOM 4-prong flash hider, pinned and welded
- Surefire certificate for 30% off on SOCOM mil-spec NSN suppressor
- Surefire certificate for 30% off on select Surefire light
This combo includes the Geissele Vortex 1-6x DDC SOPMOD certified mount, and save 50% on the mount. Mount is Geissele part CP-SP-05329
Clone Correct URG-i Complete
SOPMOD DDC 30mm Vortex 1-6x mount
note on barrel: This is a pinned and welded flash hider, which takes a 14.5" barrel and makes it a legal 16" barrel, so not a short barreled upper, and not an NFA item, when paired with a lower receiver. "Street legal
ITAR warning: This item may only be purchased and shipped to US Persons within the USA. This is a military item, which is restricted from export without US Government permission.