Colt M4 Carbine with 14.5" barrel (not pinned)
Model LE6920 flat-top Short Barrel Rifle, available for law enforcement and civilians.
For the law enforcement concepts of rapid deployment, mobility and increased firepower. Colt M4 Carbine was designed to use wherever lightness, speed of action, mobility and fire power is required. It can be comfortably carried, yet be instantly available to provide the power, accuracy and range of a 5.56mm rifle. Continuous tests conducted by law enforcement agencies and armed forces worldwide. They have proved that the Colt M4 is the most technologically advanced, reliable and effective firearm in its classification.
- Designed specifically for lightweight mobility, speed of target acquisition, and potent firepower capability.
- Features many of the combat proven advantages of the military Colt M4.
- Ideal for tactical deployment and traditional patrol.
- Handguard has dual aluminum shielding for more effective heat protection.
- Flat top receiver with with Magpul back-up rear sight
- Model: Colt M4
- Operating System: Gas Operated Semi-Auto
- Caliber: 223 Remington/5.56 NATO
- Barrel: 14.5” Chrome Lined M4 Contour Barrel with A2 Flash Suppressor
- Twist Rate: 1-7″ RH
- Magpul rear folding back-up sight and standard front sight post with "F" height.
- Finish: Black Anodized Hardcoat