Aimpoint PRO Red-Dot combo with Wicox mount
The PRO is a replacement for the CompM2, which has been discontinued by the manufacturer. The PRO has pretty much an identical look of the CompM2, with some improved optics and batterly life, without some of the deep water submergibility that is not needed, unless you are a Navy Seal.
Perfect for your M4A1 or Mk18 clone build, the Aimpoint PRO (M68 replacement) comes with a new Wilcox mount, both factory new
Aimpoint Patrol Rifle Optic is designed with input from a distinguished group of current and former professionals, the Patrol Rifle Optic incorporates many never before seen features to maximize this sight's performance within the challenging conditions faced by modern law enforcement.
The Aimpoint® PRO sight comes in a ready-to-go kit at a budget friendly price, a concept that appeals strongly to Law Enforcement units.
COMPLETE AND READY TO MOUNT
The PRO sight contains a QRP2 mount and a standard AR15 spacer which can be removed. It is also equipped with flip covers, a black front flip cover and a transparent rear flip cover that allows the user to engage a target with both lens covers closed in an emergency situation.
CUSTOMIZE YOUR SIGHT
Accessories and mounts are available if you want to upgrade your PRO sight.
Please note that the appearance of some components of this product such as the rubber strap, the covers for the adjustment screws and the battery lid have recently changed.
- Always ready - always on. Turn it on for up to 3 years using one single battery. No need to fumble with switches prior to use.
- 2 minute of angle red dot for accurate target engagement at all distances.
- In service date and battery change date reminders makes inventory tracking and maintenance easy.
- Enhanced speed on target and increased first shot hit probability when compared to iron sights and magnified scopes.
- Compatible with all generations of night vision devices and may be used with all Aimpoint Magnifiers and Concealed Engagement unit.
- Hard anodized aluminum alloy housing. Rugged enough for real world conditions and waterproof to 150 feet.
- Threaded front lens opening allows use of screw-in anti-reflection device (ARD).
- Front and rear flip covers keep lenses clean.
- Transparent rear flip cover allows use of the sight (with both eyes open) even with both covers closed in an emergency.
- Battery and adjustment cap retainer straps means you will never lose your pieces.
- Modular mount set up for use on flat-top AR15, M4 Carbine and M16 rifles. (Adapter available for carry handle mounting)
- Removable spacer. Remove for use on weapons such as shotguns and sub-guns, AK47, Type 81, BD08 and weapons with a low line of sight.
- QRP2 rail grabber mount. Snap knob three times for a perfect mount. Will not deform your rail like many other mounts.
- Recessed lens openings helps prevent against impact damage, fingerprints and scratches.
The Wilcox mount is hard to find. This is new, military contract, direct from the manufacturer, and is "clone-correct" for the Aimpoint CompM2 / M68.