Advanced Armament Corp (AAC) Cyclops 50 cal Suppressor
The Cyclops is in a class of its own in the .50 BMG space, and well proven.
The CYCLOPS is a compact, light-weight sound and flash suppressor designed to reduce the sound and visible flash signature of bolt action and single shot rifles chambering the .50 BMG cartridge. The revolutionary design of the CYCLOPS significantly reduces felt recoil, environmental disturbance, and preserves the hearing of shooters and observers by delivering an overall sound signature well below the pain threshold and risk limit for hearing loss.
The CYCLOPS is constructed of specially heat treated high strength alloys and is CNC fusion welded to yield a structure that can withstand the intense pressures of the .50 BMG cartridge. The CYCLOPS couples to a proprietary muzzle brake using a durable ACME type thread and a spring biased secondary latch, allowing users to install or remove the suppressor in less than 10 seconds. 80T fast attach. Both the suppressor and muzzle brake are finished in Matte Black.
*Mounts NOT included.
AAC – Cyclops (ratchet style)
4 lbs 15 oz
32 dB (From Manufacturer)
photo credit for field shot: Bill Arevalo (c) 2010
Buying and shipping through Charlie’s is easy, but there is some information you need to know. This item must ship to FFL holder. No civilian exceptions.
1) Check your state laws to make sure the federally regulated item you want to purchase is legal in your state.
2) Find your FFL… Have your dealer send us a copy of their FFL and SOT to Charlie’s (Make them earn their fee!). Not every FFL is a SOT or Class 2 / Class 3 dealer.
3) Be patient! You should hear from our compliance department within 3-4 business days. If not, feel free to reach out for a status update.
That’s it! We try to make this process as simple as possible for our customers. Please click the “Buying a Firearm” tab at the top of this page for more information.
THIS IS A SERIALIZED ITEM. It must ship to a Federal Firearms License holder. No civilian exceptions.
Buying and shipping through Charlie’s is easy, but there is some information you need to know. Only a federally licensed firearms dealer may receive a firearm or federally regulated serialized item (like a receiver or suppressor). We cannot ship these items directly to you. Please follow these steps to process your transaction:
1) Check your state laws to make sure the federally regulated item you want to purchase is legal in your state. Your FFL dealer should be able to give you all of the necessary information regarding your state specific laws. But, if we ship to your FFL, and there is a legal issue, we cannot accept a return. So please make sure that you know and follow your local and state laws.
2) A quick google search will show you what Federal Firearms Licensed (FFL) dealers are in your area. When you are ready to purchase, contact the FFL dealer you would like to use and get their shipping address. During the check-out, put YOUR address in the “billing” section and the FFL DEALER’S address in the “shipping” section. If you don’t know your FFLs address, that’s okay. You can send the information later.
3) After check out, make sure to contact your FFL dealer to ensure they will receive your shipment for you (most do this for a small fee, but you should always double check).
4) Have your dealer send us a copy of their FFL to FFL@CharliesCustomClones.com. Charlie’s does not reach to your FFL (MAKE THEM EARN THEIR FEE!!!)
5) Be patient! In order to ensure we remain compliant with all federal laws, our compliance department is kept separate from our sales and operations team. Please allow a few days for our compliance officer to verify all of your dealer’s documents and ensure all federal laws are being observed. You should hear from our compliance department within 3-4 business days. If not, feel free to reach out for a status update.
That’s it! We try to make this process as simple as possible for our customers, but if you are unfamiliar the process or have any other questions, please visit our How to Buy a Suppressor page for more details.